Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I hear of nanoblack in the Unreal world I think of it as a high-tech shield that lasts long, such as the invulnerability power-up. So little opening in the armour that when the person who uses nanoblack doesn't take as much damage as everyone else would. There is a reason why it is expensive yes? As well as the idea of nanoblack bringing a dead organism back to a "life". I hope nanoblack stays as the material Phayder Corp. uses on their manufactured products for their assassins and to people who would be interested in buying it for mny amounts of money. The Grand UNREAL Tournaments must still be inetresting!

Comment

Mike Pondsmith describing what cybrpunk is about:

While he is not only giving description of the genre he is giving description of his own system. But what is important is that cyberpunk is not about technology itself but about how people use technology. And in the same way i think that the important thing in Necris is not neccesarily where they came from, but what does it mean to be a Necris.

@Evangel
      By the way...
      I'll be back, again and again... - A Necris person
      Inside the tournament every contestant could say that. Outside tournament on spec-ops operations even Necris could die. It will be harder to kill them for good, and they could be resurected again... but taking them down again will mean further destruction of limbs or internal organs which isn't pleasant enough for Necris to be cocky and literally asking to kill them. But their body have to be recovered to be ressurected. If enemy corporation got their hands on it, then it would be destroyed for sure. And it still has to be in certain condition - headshot or big *** explosion will take them down permanently. Long story short - my vision is that being Necris means having second life, not unlimited amount of them. But thats just my vision, so feel free to not agree with it
      Unofficial Enforcer Model
      Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

You're definitely right, Fartuess. Necris doesn't mean immortality.
        HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
        BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

I am not a fan of these I think that UT99 had better designs. Whats that black stuff around their head? Plastic???

Comment

It's made of the best material on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Raidakk View Post
              I am not a fan of these I think that UT99 had better designs. Whats that black stuff around their head? Plastic???
              [kidding]
              well, i think.. .. the worst material of the earth.. because the world-ocean and so on *lol*

leather it's most better , also black lather .. better for the environment
              ! bio *lol* think green, think Bio *g*

edit: oh, idea, patchwork leather .. look certainly not bad ?
              [/kidding]

Raidakk, this is a game and the Childs want Gaming Well, fortunately, is this not in live.. and only in Game..
              later.. or another can make also an necris.. in leather maybe ..

best regards
              Blacky
              Last edited by Blackcrack; 04-29-2015, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I think this suits the Necris because they are the Phayder company's 'product'. The company utilizes this trademark technology 'Nano black' to make soldiers for any purpose and also assimilation of planets as seen by fanatic users of nano-black(UT3). Like other companies, Phayder sells this to make its revenue and that means any one can get their hands on this black necromantic nanite liquid.

In UT 99 I think it was used by Kragoth and crew? What I'm saying is that people who do purchase Nano black form Phayder tend to create cult like groups and Phayder is just the war monger behind them, so previous incarnations of the necris change from person to person. I'm not sure but for UT4 this looks like a proper Phayder involvement, like Axon, Liandri and Izzy. So this breed of polished Nano black augmented Phayder soldiers is a nice step, who are still called the Necris(because people are used to the name of undead soldiers). The involvement of renegade or clandestine nano black users would also be cool(with notable differences from this thread's type).
                My art work here at DeviantArt.

Comment

Accidentally found something like this on the internet.

While it is not how i want Necris to look like. It is a good opportunity to talk about other teams having necrified team members. Jim suggested necrified Skaarj or making Mr.Crow into a Necris. I personally thought about Nicolai "Frostbite" Kolodenko from Juggernauts.

You can feel his cold gaze at a distance, like gangrene crawling beneath your flesh. It devours you, seeks to turn your blood to ice and your heart to stone. Imagine what he'll do when he actually gets his hands on you.
                  He is pale, he is cold, so... i thought that he might have been KIA on some extremally cold planet and his body frozen for few months and after that his body was retireved and turned into Necris because Axon paid Phayder for that or there was some kind of agreement.
                  Attached Files
                  Unofficial Enforcer Model
                  Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

was messn aboot
                    http://imgur.com/lBDEGWI

Comment

more messn aboot eh
                      http://imgur.com/tc35j45

Comment

Originally posted by Dementiurge View Post
                        It's made of the best material on Earth.

I find the current Necris design interesting, though I think some of the tech, in spite of the NanoBlack, a bit out of place.. Maybe pull back on the added tech bits in favor of something a bit closer to natural, with the added NanoBlack-flesh designs covering the body..
                        Attached Files

Comment

heh

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree with Wail, hi-ban and Sir Brizz. Mostly with Sir Brizz (they don't look good, but at least they're not UT3 levels of bad). But honestly, I think someone should just start modelling an alternative, UT1/UT2004/UC2-style Necris and show everyone how it's supposed to be done
                            Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
                            My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

Just wanted to say that...

The new Black Legion - Pagan character look freaking amazing !!!

THX Epic for this awesome new character
                              Stevie's corner
                              Maps : DM-Valas, DM-Thaq, DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                              Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

These new necris have an intelligent, "superior than thou so we look down upon you"

Basically, they are republicans?

Comment

Working...
                                X