• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I really love these models more HD Texture and id love to see them ingame

Leave a comment:

• replied
    finally unreal gold is working within dx wnd on windows 10.As for skins to put it as textures in blender i have make basic male/female model to make my own Unreal Tournament 1999 skins?But Jazz Jackrabbit 3 is still not working on windows 10 i'm telling you this because i want to make some maps in refreshed high definition.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finally some easy skins and good remakes, good job mate, can't stand the new necris, they look really bad lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it's make no sence i have windows 10.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do you think I'm derp like zombie?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How to jazz jackrabbit? Hello? Is anyone there?

Hello is pixel buffering on the Sega gamegear the same as reverse antialiasing in jazz jerkrabbit 3d?

Use umodel. I think it does most of what you want.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for everything.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so smoothing maps from n64 games are like shading skins in unreal tournament 1999?

I saw even tool within 1964 n64 pc emulator.I can extract models,textures and maps to Blender.
    Last edited by lukaszdamianpiotrrygal; 08-26-2015, 08:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How to extract .utm and .utx files to put into Blender within animations?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do you know how extract and pack models and animation from jazz jackrabbit 3d(1999) outside classic unreal gold editor or engine?Something pretty familiar to this video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Archer6621 View Post
    I don't think you've read his reply properly.

These designs on this thread are re-makes of the old UT99 characters, bringing back their looks/spirit, the discussion you are trying to start would've been nice for 16-17 years ago when these characters were designed for UT99, but on this thread they are simply being "updated" to modern quality standards. For the new UT a new direction is obviously being taken (as shown in earlier concepts), while these timeless designs could very likely end up on the Marketplace (if there will be opportunity for custom models in-game).

Of course you are free to share your personal views, but I feel that the scope of these views of yours are a bit off-topic on this thread and would belong better in a more general female character thread.

Got it. (I did make a generic female character thread somewhere...)

Well, I don't think I can contribute to this thread, then - carry on guys. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LunSei View Post
    But I AM giving critique.
    What part of "goth vampires don't look sci-fi" and "stripper attire doesn't seem to fit my memories of UT3, which I loved" didn't you read?

What I think is being missed here, is that this specific character design, the stripper goth vampire, could actually look excellent in another videogame. Perhaps a flashy, over-the-top superhero comic book videogame like Bayonetta or Killer Is Dead.

But on Unreal? Just my opinion, obviously, but this image is absolutely not what I think fits the game.

I suppose if my personal views on this design get some people this much bothered, I can easily leave this thread - I think I have already explained well why I think it's a out of place design, and what I would've chosen instead.
    I don't think you've read his reply properly.

These designs on this thread are re-makes of the old UT99 characters, bringing back their looks/spirit, the discussion you are trying to start would've been nice for 16-17 years ago when these characters were designed for UT99, but on this thread they are simply being "updated" to modern quality standards. For the new UT a new direction is obviously being taken (as shown in earlier concepts), while these timeless designs could very likely end up on the Marketplace (if there will be opportunity for custom models in-game).

Of course you are free to share your personal views, but I feel that the scope of these views of yours are a bit off-topic on this thread and would belong better in a more general female character thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ballista View Post
    LunSei. i don't understand why you feel the need to come to this thread to complain that this particular design doesn't fit your OWN PERSONAL TASTES when the official Epic necris design seem too already suit your desires. you seem to have missed the point of this design entirely. it is supposed to be an "update" or more like a new high poly version of the classic ut99 design and this is how it looked and this is how it should look. why yes the model needs some touch up but that's more or less it. we all love it!

you are not even giving critique, you're just saying "this is how i wan't it and that's how it should be". well i'm sorry but you don't get to say that until you make your own necris design. i hope you do realise that you are the only one not pleased with this design, everyone else loves it. instead of complaining and trying to inject your own tastes in to this design, spend your time and energy making your own instead!

and i final word to UThusch. keep up the good work man!

But I AM giving critique.
    What part of "goth vampires don't look sci-fi" and "stripper attire doesn't seem to fit my memories of UT3, which I loved" didn't you read?

What I think is being missed here, is that this specific character design, the stripper goth vampire, could actually look excellent in another videogame. Perhaps a flashy, over-the-top superhero comic book videogame like Bayonetta or Killer Is Dead.

But on Unreal? Just my opinion, obviously, but this image is absolutely not what I think fits the game.

I suppose if my personal views on this design get some people this much bothered, I can easily leave this thread - I think I have already explained well why I think it's a out of place design, and what I would've chosen instead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LunSei. i don't understand why you feel the need to come to this thread to complain that this particular design doesn't fit your OWN PERSONAL TASTES when the official Epic necris design seem too already suit your desires. you seem to have missed the point of this design entirely. it is supposed to be an "update" or more like a new high poly version of the classic ut99 design and this is how it looked and this is how it should look. why yes the model needs some touch up but that's more or less it. we all love it!

you are not even giving critique, you're just saying "this is how i wan't it and that's how it should be". well i'm sorry but you don't get to say that until you make your own necris design. i hope you do realise that you are the only one not pleased with this design, everyone else loves it. instead of complaining and trying to inject your own tastes in to this design, spend your time and energy making your own instead!

and i final word to UThusch. keep up the good work man!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mastrok View Post
    You're coming across quite aggressive. There's no need for that.
    My intention wasn't to sound aggressive, I apologize if I gave that impression.

I'm still quite convinced that "stripper goth vampire" isn't what I would expect from a charming and evocative sci-fi setting. Granted, I am a newbie, the first Unreal Tournament I played was UT3. But I absolutely loved the character design in this game, and I wish this next episode continued on those imaginative sci-fi atmospheres.

If you really wish to convey sexuality, then there is a way to convey sexuality without stepping into the juvenile, ridiculous and out-of-place.

These characters are a good example of a design that is feminine, attractive and sensual, while at the same time being eerie, futuristic and even disturbing.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X