Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONCEPT ART] Female Necris sculpt

Hi all,
    I did a speedsculpt yesterday based on the concept art that has been released.
    Have not put much of a twist on the design or anything.

will work on the full body soon, maybe even sculpt my take on Loque
    Hope you guy's and girls like it, any feedback is welcome.
    Attached Files
    Cyphir - stay Zen

Pretty good. I wouldn't go as heavywith the nanoblack look as Perna did, that is just one idea. Maybe some hint of it going up veins on her neck or something. Try for paler, almost pure white eyes and an overall pale face and you'll win most of us over :P

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

I actually like the light blue cornea look. Seems like an upgrade from the all white eyes.
      HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
      BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Perhaps, but what I mean is more that the iris looks too clear to me for someone who is necrified.

Comment

Thank you for the replies, I could knock the black color down to the jaw line, and make the transition from the nano black to the white skin some what more gradual .
          It should whiten her up a bit more. what do you guy's think about nano tech instead of veins in her eyes? ( just a transparent hint of wires and stuff)
          Cyphir - stay Zen

Comment

The third one down is close to being believable. The black would likely take on a dull satin quality shine since it is skin, isn't it? Not if I'm using the correct terms for the level of shine, but I assume there would be some due to natural oils in the skin similar to the gray patches of skin in your mockup.
            Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

make the silver away, because it looks like an beard and it's an bit unreasonably ,
              but it's exactly what i has mean , look's really well, if the silver away ..

i like it very !!

if the beard would not be ..

best regards
              Blacky
              Last edited by Blackcrack; 02-28-2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Hi There Blackcrack, The beard as you call it hahaha ,, was a experiment, not a fan of it myself but I decided to put it out there for feedback.
                This might be a silly question , but was the concept art your work? If so i'd very much like you input for the full body sculpt. But I want to nail the head first, with feedback from here.
                Cyphir - stay Zen

Comment

Attached Files
                  Cyphir - stay Zen

Comment

This is so cool man... The ones with the pale eyes look pretty Necris to me

Don't know about the skintones, it's a very subtle difference, I'd almost say that the second one looks more "worn" or "decayed" if you'd like to call it that, as if the nanoblack had been there for a long time, while the first one looks more fresh and recently injected. I think they're both nice, like having the first one for a certain face and the other for another face.
                    Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

skintone 02 with the milky eyes is much more in line with what I pictured. I still think there should be less black on the face, like almost none in some versions, but still definitely an improvement.

Comment

Thanks Archer, your absolutely right on the subtle difference, will keep it in mind. I was kinda aiming for the worn and older look.
                        That was on behalf of HenrikRyosa, he pointed it out to me, made sense so I took a swing at it.
                        Thanks for your post !
                        Cyphir - stay Zen

Comment

Thanks HendrikRyosa, I'll work it ,knock it down a bit more, Think I'll add a bit more black veins in the eyes as well,
                          appreciate your input
                          Cyphir - stay Zen

Comment

Sick appearance is one thing - disgusting another!
                            After all it shalt be a (fun)-game and no real world news.
                            GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

Originally posted by Kaal979 View Post
                              Sick appearance is one thing - disgusting another!
                              After all it shalt be a (fun)-game and no real world news.
                              What kind of a comment is this supposed to be. His design is based on the UT art director's own work, so I guess you would have to say the same thing about that?

Comment

Working...
                              X