Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xan & The Corrupt character sketches (FAN ART)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONCEPT ART] Xan & The Corrupt character sketches (FAN ART)

Hello, I want to share with you my suggestions and ideas. I did only a character silhouettes, is way more simple and faster to design and work with the right shape. My idea was to add some pieces of cloth to them, I am a big fan of clothed cyborgs and robots. The character is more alive with it. I am a big fan of UT2004 cyborgs and I thing those characters have a nice design and potential at least to keep it alive and it would be shame to change them whole like in UT3...

Attached Files

I actually dig the second version with the cloth pieces around them. Definitely worth exploring.

Comment

I loved the UT2004 cyborgs, too and definitely want them in the new Unreal Tournament. Great artworks there, good job!

Comment

Clothed robots and cyborgs ...I really like this idea.
        ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Hope u dont mind, I'm setting 'em as my wallpaper. I totally love the 2nd pic, and want then back as well. Big ut2k4 fan here.

Comment

I really like the clothed Xan, look awesome great art work 'flou'. I would be nice to have just xan in cloth and the rest of the cyborg unclothed as it would make him look cool and stand out!

Comment

wow thank you guys ) that should be nice too, only xan clothed

Comment

Gorgeus. Enigma and Сathode in the clothes look great. You could close the abdomen? And then all the robots, this part looks the same.

Comment

I really like these. Can't pick a fav since I think they're all pretty neat looking. I like how you have the varied body types while still keeping them all mostly within the same overall box.

Did you purposefully give Enigma crossed-legs? Nice touch :-)

I look forward to seeing the progress on these from these thumbnails.

Good work and keep it up.

Cheers.
                  MyArtstation
                  @jayoplus

Comment

Metal boobs are weird, but i guess that they are not as stupid as scaly boobs.
                    Unofficial Enforcer Model
                    Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

Not so long ago I saw a brilliant idea how to make robots of the team Сorrupt. The first image ( sketch danpaz3d) shows outline for head Xan. Why not make a team of robots Corrupt more like human?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Raixs; 04-21-2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Looks fantastic, I would never play any different character than one of these robots

Comment

WOW! Enigma looks awesome! She is very raptor like, I love it. Xan looks good too.

Comment

I always loved Xan with those spoilers on his head, like a distinct feature that distinguished him from the rest. Hi, this is an Idea of mine for Xan, keeping with liandrie's industrial and heavy look, and also his first portrayal.
                            Attached Files
                            My art work here at DeviantArt.

Comment

Very nice Xan here ! Just remember to make it as human shaped as you can, and not with a big bulky torso and small waist.

Originally posted by Raixs View Post
                              Loving that idea too... But this one, with metal jaws and black lips, looks a bit too close from the Necris.
                              Last edited by toninus; 04-19-2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X