"frog" girl character concept for UT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONCEPT ART] "frog" girl character concept for UT4

Hello, after some months of think, I decided to share my work since I noticed there a lack section about character design. So, I think it's a good time to share my work that I believe it will be a good contribution to your game.

There the model I've done so far:

The character will be small, around 4.75 feets to 5 feets. Also, the idea is that we could all see her guts visible from her belly as a glass frog does, of course, that the textures are not yet finished since it will be done with substance designer/painter. But you're welcome to suggest me anything for her design.

And an early stage of her armor :

However, for the armor design, it was qute the hardest part i've come because it's indeed one part that I never made so far... So, you're very welcome to help me for this part! Like I said, it's up to your suggestions!

Everyone are welcome to give me any feedback for the armor design. you can even over-paint it if neccessary.

enjoy!
    Attached Files

funny but the belly, pregnant ? with many eggs ? *grin*
    well, look's really nice But, remove the shoes, looks really better without the shoes .
    because, this feet's support really the Character and should be without leather shoes..
    or it is Frog leather ? *grin*

best regards
    Blacky

Comment

Beautiful...

Comment

I would alter the shoes ...to fit the foot shape better. Your creature has a very significant foot design.
        Last edited by papercoffee; 06-01-2015, 12:53 PM.
        ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

What's this, a frog ******? You're not one of them 'furries', are you?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DutchHollander View Post
            You found the Easter-egg!!

Well, the title says "girl" ...But I wouldn't think for an alien race it's fitting ...Not even on earth do other mammals have Human types of female genitals, they resemble it very vagu.

Anyway...
            I would change it, especially since Frogs don't have any.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frog#Reproductive_system
            ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

You're not one of them 'furries', are you?
              Maybe 'scalies' in this case.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
              Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
                Maybe 'scalies' in this case.
                Amphibians don't have scales, but they do have mucous. Slimies?

Comment

pretty cool but needs a larger tail IMO.

Comment

hello folks, been a while huh?

first of all, here the updates i made so far (sorry for taking so long for not updating!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	alexandre-laclare-frog-girl1.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	391314

now let me try to reply your questions:

Originally posted by Blackcrack View Post
                    funny but the belly, pregnant ? with many eggs ? *grin*
                    well, look's really nice But, remove the shoes, looks really better without the shoes .
                    because, this feet's support really the Character and should be without leather shoes..
                    or it is Frog leather ? *grin*

best regards
                    Blacky
                    yes, she is pregnant with 90 eggs XD;

hummm i agree with you since the design of these shoes aren't particuliarly good.... i need to think of a better design.

haha XD; well, i call this character 'frog-girl" because of her head shape so, you can say i'm sucks at name species.... XD;;

Originally posted by papercoffee View Post
                    I would alter the shoes ...to fit the foot shape better. Your creature has a very significant foot design.

hummm i plan to change it anyway, i will try to think of something better.

haha yep, it's birth tube. since the character is born as boy but became girl as the character get old. so, right now, the character will soon become a full female but still retain some masculine structure.
                    hehe nope! i'm not one of them XD;

Originally posted by papercoffee View Post
                    You found the Easter-egg!!

Well, the title says "girl" ...But I wouldn't think for an alien race it's fitting ...Not even on earth do other mammals have Human types of female genitals, they resemble it very vagu.

Anyway...
                    I would change it, especially since Frogs don't have any.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frog#Reproductive_system
                    hehe you were right as explained early, the character is in the transition to become a girl

to be honest, the character is based on this system : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_change

Originally posted by borgqueenx View Post
                    pretty cool but needs a larger tail IMO.
                    i could try but i wouldn't garanted it since i already added the scales...

alright, the question are done! and before i forget, i have a bad new about the armor design:

i apparently lost the file due to an error with HDD transfert... thx Maya for decoy me with the fake shortcut icon -_-;

the good new is that i still have the character with all the detailled information! so, i could try to create a better armor design with the help of the lastest version of Zbrush!

alright, that is all for now!

Comment

Working...
                    X