Adder: Thundercrash Mercenary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RPGWiZ4RD View Post
    It's funny how much progress this concept has been doing, at first I was like.... no way I'd ever like this, that is just not good enough but these last 2 updates it really starts looking "business". Only the hair material still looks rather low quality (Skyrim-like) and is like too "rough" but I'm sure Epic is able to help with that.
    I couldn't agree more! The hair needs some work, but I'm still making progress on that, so who knows where it will end up. I personally didn't know if I was going to be able to get this project to an acceptable level, so I'm happy you like the progress! I'm a firm believer that you only improve your skills when you push yourself outside of your comfort zone.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates, everyone. I'm in a bit of a weird situation. My tablet no longer works, and my 3D software has borked and needs a full reinstall of Windows to fix (been here before). In truth, my PC is nearly 5 years old, and I am long overdue for a new PC... So this weekend I ordered a new PC (or at least the parts to assemble one), it should be coming toward the end of the week, with a new graphics tablet as well, not to mention I will FINALLY be able to use the video card Epic has given me. On top of this, My wife and I are taking a weekend trip next Saturday. Thus it will probably be a few weeks before I can work on ANYTHING, let alone show you progress. So... I'm not dead: I'm just waiting... lots of waiting.
      Last edited by KazeoHin-TechAE; 09-20-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X