No Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Your first image looks really good. And I am hoping there is a map and building with graphics just like your 3 images that look old, forgotten, abandoned, rusty, old technology like 50 - 200 years old that nobody uses any more. It is only good now for holding deathmatches, domination matches, etc. Have some pressure chambers where you lock the doors and press a button on the wall and the player inside the chamber explodes from the pressure. The pressure chamber was in a UT99 Deathmatch map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is almost necropost

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks very nice. (first post)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's time to make something different. I like unreal lighting even more...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice work, man. The dof (not sure if you're using post or if it's added via photoshop) is a little strong, even for a static image. But this is certainly good for just starting out in the editor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's just an instrument test. Of course a level has to take some gameplay prototyps first with proper collision.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd be careful when thinking about geometry... personally I always keep in mind that someone might shoot at my meshes with a flak cannon, and I try to think how it would behave. Your pillars things with the 4 vertical pipes might just be quite unpredictable with the flack shards ^^

Otherwise the meshes look sweet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool stuff. Of course i like it. There is a full version of the map or just one corridor? Anyway, it made awesome!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [CONCEPT ART] No Way

No Way

We all like Unreal Tournament and now we can make it even better. I cannot pass by and have to try Unreal Engine. It's a long path ahead, but it looks handy at first.
    Here is a piece of work with Unreal Engine and Substance Designer. I hope you like it.
    Attached Files
Working...
X