• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    looks really good, i like it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Thanks Uncle! Sig is putting together something for me as we speak, but im always open to other content. I like the design of the bio/recycle arrows. Id like the color to be more neutral and no a bio green. the BWDC is along the lines I am thinking. Sorta like something you would see at a city water facility in terms of signage but with a corporate added flare to it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Payback, I noticed that this has yet to have been done, so I did a mock up of what I think it could look like.
    Arrows like the recyling symbol but in the shape of the bio-hazard symbol.
    Please let me know what you would change and I can iterate on it some more with your feedback.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sigmafie View Post
    I'll see if I can't work-up a couple of things for you tonight. Are you certain you want meshes or would you prefer decals (or both)?
    Both if you can, I like the mesh for its 3d aspect, but a few decals would be great as well. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll see if I can't work-up a couple of things for you tonight. Are you certain you want meshes or would you prefer decals (or both)?
    Last edited by Sigmafie; 12-21-2015, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Custom Mesh Request for my map.

Custom Mesh Request for my map.

I have a map that I have been working on for a while now that is nearing the final stages of meshing. https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...TF-Blitzrkrieg. The Map name has been changed to just CTF-Blitz and the theme is that Blitz is a Waste disposal company and the map is based inside one of its disposal facilities. What I am asking for help with is creating one or two pieces of signage that I can use to decorate the map and help increase the players awareness of what it is.

I need a logo for the company, something simple and effective, maybe the recycling arrow triangle with a bio sign incorporated into it. Then a sign that says "Blitz Waste Disposal Center" and maybe a simple one that is just "BWDC". The map has a dark/dirty metal theme to it so I would like the sign to fit into that scenery.

The main location for the sign will be on the silver parts top right and left sides in the picture below.

For reference material
    Recycling arrows

Sorta Metal sign look, I like the raised metal, less rust but some rust is good.

This would be another cool idea, metal lettering that will be back light

A simple metal wall sign, I like that this one has a black plate to it. Makes it easier to put on any wall.

Any help or work would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X