Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Environment Artist/Hard Surface Modler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by HeisenbergTrip View Post
    Then do it man If there is still official weapons to be made, take it.

    btw: https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...id=29471&stc=1
    oh that is tempting.........

    Originally posted by thatscrawnyki View Post
    The idea of chaos is to overlay a new set of features that blur the line between the original game and the mod. Previous versions include complete weapon sets, Powerups, vehicles and maps. Currently our focus is on power ups and added gameplay features. Though we have started some map's and weapons as well.
    Our mantra with this version is organized chaos so we've been pushing for an over the top experience that doesn't overload the player. We have a design doc in place for most of the mod and we are checking things off the list every week.

    It's a fun mod to work on that's for sure; one with a lot of history and quirkyness. If you have access to older UT games I highly recommend checking them out. All previous versions are available on the website.

    Either way I'll look forward to seeing more of your work!
    Wow very cool! I would definitely be interested in helping to construct a level for yall especially if it could be dual purpose...like aim to be part of the official UT map list and be apart of the mod as well.
    I think it would be really cool to make Doom inspired level....but that is my 2 cents

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by HeisenbergTrip View Post
      Then do it man If there is still official weapons to be made, take it.

      btw: https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...id=29471&stc=1
      Is that Doom's chain gun? That's awesome and a lot closer to what we need, IMO.

      Rick Kohler

      rick.kohler@epicgames.com

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by [EPIC] Rick Kohler View Post
        Is that Doom's chain gun? That's awesome and a lot closer to what we need, IMO.
        The doom mini gun is really sick!
        I think if we meld the first concept from here:
        https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...inigun-Stinger
        and the doom mini gun we should have some thing sick ....maybe ill block it out really quick lol

        Comment


          #19
          Go for it. I love that first concept and the Doom chaingun.

          Rick Kohler

          rick.kohler@epicgames.com

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by [EPIC] Rick Kohler View Post
            Is that Doom's chain gun? That's awesome and a lot closer to what we need, IMO.
            Yes! When you said you wanted a "mean" stinger I thought this was the way to go.
            work: www.POLEGAR.pt

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by cglewis View Post
              Wow very cool! I would definitely be interested in helping to construct a level for yall especially if it could be dual purpose...like aim to be part of the official UT map list and be apart of the mod as well.
              I think it would be really cool to make Doom inspired level....but that is my 2 cents
              The art style we've been kicking around is a mixture of themes. The idea being that the world of chaos is a universe unto itself where mythology and technology have collided. There is a lot of room for interpretation there and we've only just begun exploring environment art. If you were to join us you'd be helping shape that universe.

              It was and is our intention to support non chaos gameplay in our maps. however using the new features the mod provides is hugely important. The grappling hook alone changes the game, that's not to mention all the other fun things we have in store.

              I won't clutter your thread anymore, feel free to contact me if you would like more info.
              Mike :aka: thatscrawnykid
              Artist for Chaos: UT

              Comment

              Working...
              X