[Thoughts] Liandri Corp. Tileset design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Modern Liandri Corp? Definitely clean and high tech. Anything that has to do with "Old Liandri Buildings" though should be worn down and have some grit to it. Not too much, though. Its not like we need dirt all the way up to the ceiling.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    Clean. Liandri of all corporations have the utmost interest in showing their own facilities in a positive light in their own Grand Tournament, after all. Besides, over time they could only have increased their wealth due to the overwhelming popularity of the Grand Tournaments. There is no way they would have shabby facilities.

By the way, DM-CarbonFire in UT2007 times was much nicer looking, since it didn't have all the grungification applied:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHHAIea2fyc

i agree, just need to learn this a little more

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Clean. Liandri of all corporations have the utmost interest in showing their own facilities in a positive light in their own Grand Tournament, after all. Besides, over time they could only have increased their wealth due to the overwhelming popularity of the Grand Tournaments. There is no way they would have shabby facilities.

By the way, DM-CarbonFire in UT2007 times was much nicer looking, since it didn't have all the grungification applied:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHHAIea2fyc

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [Thoughts] Liandri Corp. Tileset design

[Thoughts] Liandri Corp. Tileset design

Considering the Unreal Tournament 2014 Lore has not been thought out yet, i was looking at creating a Liandri Corporation Factory, kinda on the lines of DM_CarbonFiber but i'm not sure if it should be clean and generic high-tech, or Run-Down and have Facility Lines that are falling apart.
Working...
X