Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by jerry_m View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys! And big thanks to Flak/Stacey for putting it up on the fb and twitter pages, that's awesome!

If anyone wanted to take a crack at making some in-game assets for this theme, I've got a 3d blockout...just sayin'
    Well I can't COMMIT to anything, but I just got painter and Maya so I'd love to have something sexy to guide my learning.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOW! I really would like to see this in game. When you see concepts like this or Outpost, then you have faith that UT4 will be the best of all Homever, Jerry isn't very active here, that's sad.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That looks amazing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great concept! Have been developing a level, and as I begin to sketch out mesh detail work and learn more about lore, I stumbled across this thread. was wondering if there are any architectural characteristics specific to Axon Research Corporation? I like what you've proposed and was curious to know if this has seen any further development elsewhere. The level I'm working on is more of an Axon information library of sorts rather than a lab, but I'd like to create a common theme within the corporation that identifies the environment as recognizably once belonging to the Axon group at some point in time. The level name is now called DM-Athenaeum (was originally posted as DM-PLP).

I realize this is an old thread, so if the conversation has continued elsewhere, I'm interested to read more thoughts on the concept.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That looks amazing, if UT4 will look anything like this I'd be incredibly happy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I could almost walk into that concept and feel the Axon Research atmosphere in it. I like how the cold steel contrasts against the heated colours. Someone should map this one!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, this concept is top notch and it definitely looks like Axon to me - thus very Unreal as well!

Good job, pat yourself on the back, I can hardly do that after all.

It is a real pity you couldn't participate. I hope they'll add it to the artbook or ingame gallery and alike anyway!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice work. The colors are really nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking amazing! I hope someone creates a playable version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks great

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woah, looks amazing, I can't believe it's just concept art, it looks like a screenshot of a finished map! Great job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just awesome. would love to see it in game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the feedback guys! And big thanks to Flak/Stacey for putting it up on the fb and twitter pages, that's awesome!

If anyone wanted to take a crack at making some in-game assets for this theme, I've got a 3d blockout...just sayin'

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ho.Ly.Shi.It. I want to play this map now!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very impressive! I really like it. I've posted it on our social pages!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X