Remake UT2004 maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remake UT2004 maps

We need some good ol' Unreal Tournament 2004 maps remade in Unreal Engine 4.

Just in my opinion, I don't think that the UT devs are using the entirety of Unreal Engine 4 detail-wise to make maps, music, models, and animations for Unreal Tournament.

They need to remake old maps and weapons using ALL of Unreal Engine 4's power.

Including animation, model-making (external software usage allowed) , and maybe even music.

Think about it, all of the Unreal Tournament 2004 maps, revamped in animation, texture, physics, and even sound and ambience. Wouldn't it be great?

Originally posted by Waverun View Post
    Model-making (external software usage allowed)
    Oh boi, it is allowed to use external softwares for model making !

On a more serious note, I am pretty sure that UT4 is not a remake of UT 2k4...
    RASTE IN PEACE !
    Maps: DM-Hydraulics | DM-Affliction
    Weapon: Redeemer

Comment

It would be nice to see some more 2k4 remakes, considering my remake Lea observatory was a remake of ut2004 and ut3 Lea.
      Contact me: (Steam: Neillithan) (E-mail: neilvmoore@gmail.com)

Comment

DM-Serpentine pls [:
        :|

Comment

Originally posted by Flikswich View Post
          DM-Serpentine pls [:
          Hahahahah!
          Win 10
          iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

I kinda want Inferno back. Dude, imagine the revamp of inferno with Unreal Engine 4. The detail and lava is going to look sooo good!

Comment

Working...
            X