No announcement yet.

Hydraulics Concept Arts request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're like putting your whole soul into making this single map. :P Cool progress, liking the look of this room. I have slight worries about the main room with the trap going to be rather "busy" looking with all that geometries so it will be hard to focus on the enemies properly but we will see, too early to call yet.
    Last edited by RPGWiZ4RD; 09-07-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Nice progress there Raste
      Stevie's corner
      Maps, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
      Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Originally posted by RPGWiZ4RD View Post
        I have slight worries about the main room with the trap going to be rather "busy" looking with all that geometries so it will be hard to focus on the enemies properly but we will see, too early to call yet.
        I guess the textures will do the difference in this case. Don't forget that I have large panels that will have very low details to make sure the level doesn't feel too busy

UPDATE HERE
        https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...l=1#post189224
        RASTE IN PEACE !
        Maps: DM-Hydraulics | DM-Affliction
        Weapon: Redeemer

Comment

Update here !
          https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...l=1#post191262
          RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

An awesome thread with an awesome set of fourthcoming assets! Some Outpost 23 assets could be re-used here easily, though, such as pipes, grates and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadesMaster View Post
              An awesome thread with an awesome set of fourthcoming assets! Some Outpost 23 assets could be re-used here easily, though, such as pipes, grates and the like.
              I don't feel much like reusing Outpost 23 assets because I don't want to be influenced by these. As for the meshes in Hydraulics, if they ever reach a good enough level, yes, I'll release them for free (since I have non commercial licenses for my 3D softs).
              RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Long time I haven't done a video... comparison of v605 vs v630 (preview)

RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

awesome job so far.really liked the comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldendude View Post
                    awesome job so far.really liked the comparison.
                    Thanks mate ! I did prepare the flyby animation only for this actually. I knew some day it would be useful
                    RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Originally posted by Raste View Post
                      Long time I haven't done a video... comparison of v605 vs v630 (preview)

Yep, long time indeed and I must say it's great to see the version comparison side by side

Well done !
                      Stevie's corner

Comment

I asked gooba for some help with the chest armor housing, and as expected it's nothing short of fantastic ! So you can easily guess which new mesh will appear in the build this week

Attached Files
                        RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

This looks ABSOLUTELY fantastic and i'm hyped to see it, GO GO GO !! (dont forget to add the pipes for slide-action )
                          Attached Files

Comment

Awesome!
                            work: www.POLEGAR.pt

Comment

Wow !!!

Stevie's corner

Comment

That's one needy piece of geometry... I hope to be done with the first modeling pass and integration in the map for saturday

Attached Files
                                RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Working...
                                X