No announcement yet.

Hydraulics Concept Arts request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The paintovers are crazy! I hope map will look like that in final version. (Jaws opened!)

Comment

Originally posted by bass3 View Post
      The paintovers are crazy! I hope map will look like that in final version. (Jaws opened!)
      I sure will do my best to reach that kind of awesomeness !

It's been 3 months I've been between 2 flats with my pc in a box... I finally plugged it back, updated the **** out of it and I can again work on the map ! It's still installing the new releases of UT but I started already to work on refreshing some meshes based on the concept arts eightball did. Just to let you know guys that you can again expect regular updates in this thread with new content, I'll drop the first preview of a mesh receiving a new pass of modeling here (left = new mesh with 645 poly, right = old mesh with 920 poly) :

Feels good to be back !
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Raste; 05-15-2016, 09:35 AM.
      RASTE IN PEACE !
      Maps: DM-Hydraulics | DM-Affliction
      Weapon: Redeemer

Comment

Work work work

Attached Files
        RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Originally posted by Raste View Post
          I sure will do my best to reach that kind of awesomeness !

It's been 3 months I've been between 2 flats with my pc in a box... I finally plugged it back, updated the **** out of it and I can again work on the map ! It's still installing the new releases of UT but I started already to work on refreshing some meshes based on the concept arts eightball did. Just to let you know guys that you can again expect regular updates in this thread with new content, I'll drop the first preview of a mesh receiving a new pass of modeling here (left = new mesh with 645 poly, right = old mesh with 920 poly) :

Feels good to be back !
          I actually like the old one better. It has the "simple yet beautiful" kind of a look to it, which is exactly what this game needs for the clarity and looks balance IMO

Comment

Very nice progress!

Good to see your back
            Stevie's corner
            Maps, DM-Dakylian B1, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
            Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Originally posted by Spector CZ View Post
              I actually like the old one better. It has the "simple yet beautiful" kind of a look to it, which is exactly what this game needs for the clarity and looks balance IMO
              Wait to see it in game, if you still don't like it I'll consider reducing a bit the detail

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
              Very nice progress!

Good to see your back
              Thanks ! There is a lot of good stuff coming
              RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Wait to see it in game, if you still don't like it I'll consider reducing a bit the detail
                That's some nice attitude But you really don't have to change anything according to my feedback, it's just awesome however it will be, I'm sure of that. I'm really looking forward to this map

Comment

Some progress

Attached Files
                  RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Quick update:

I've been working today on the map, focusing mainly on the shock riffle location. I made a mess with the BSP and had to remove most of them to be able to work in this location. I've added a couple new meshes and I'm reusing more and more my existing meshes to fill in the gaps.

Having to remove most of the BSP makes the map unplayable right now until I'm done meshing the locations I destroyed. So with a bit of patience you will see a new version with tons of new stuff in 3 weeks hopefully !
                    RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Just checked the thread today, and omg! [MENTION=274059]eightball_[/MENTION] your paint overs are most inspiring. I was so inspired that I started the piece for the level. [MENTION=12443]Raste[/MENTION], I will send you a working copy pretty soon!

Comment

Originally posted by MaxCarnage View Post
                        Just checked the thread today, and omg! @eightball_ your paint overs are most inspiring. I was so inspired that I started the piece for the level. @Raste, I will send you a working copy pretty soon!
                        Awesome ! Can't wait to hear what you come up with
                        RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Awesome ! Can't wait to hear what you come up with
                          Thanks to Eightball and his amazing paint over here is the music!
                          https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...Music-Complete

Comment

Hell yeah Raste is back! Can't wait for your progress reports!
                            Mike :aka: thatscrawnykid
                            Artist for Chaos: UT

Comment

Originally posted by thatscrawnyki View Post
                              Hell yeah Raste is back! Can't wait for your progress reports!
                              Here is one progress report:

Version 700
                              Download link: https://multiplayerforums.com/files/...dm-hydraulics/
                              RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

MaxCarnage let me know the volume of the map is way too high, I'll fix it in next week's update.

Please be careful with your ears in the mean time
                                RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Working...
                                X