Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by WHIPperSNAPper View Post
    Could you be thinking of a UT99 map called CTF-BurgerWars? There was also a CTF-ColaWars, too.

I actually had not heard of these before when I suggested the theme. Look fun, I'll have to go download it now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Grommie View Post
    How is this CTF wars going guys ?!
    Cola was always one of my favorite "spam" map.
    Yeah? Try this version...
    https://unreal-games.livejournal.com/128508.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We still play BurgerWars on UT99.

Yes, please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How is this CTF wars going guys ?!
    Cola was always one of my favorite "spam" map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd ship it. Bonus points if the flags are actually secret formulas for horse radish or some ****.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Burgerwars was hella fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So many happy hours killing people in both burger and cola wars

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so essentially a map based around a fallout new vegas atmospheric theme? lighting effects. lighting effects! LIGHTING EFFECTS!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Could you be thinking of a UT99 map called CTF-BurgerWars? There was also a CTF-ColaWars, too.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I do like this idea, now if I only had the skills to make the meshs' n artwork lol

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Idea : CTF Food Wars

Idea : CTF Food Wars

Dunno if this is the sort of thing anyone else might be interested in, but I've always thought this a decent idea for a CTF map.

Imagine a ruined city street, abandoned or never rebuilt after one the various calamities to hit Earth (or any other planet in the 'verse). The street itself is filled with debris, destroyed vehicles and the like with the sides lined with ruined buildings of various type. At one end of the street is the red base, the ruins of a popular fast food diner (for examples sake only we'll call it mcdonalds). At the other end of the street is the blue base, aka the ruins of an another fast food chain (again for exmaple lets just call it subway).

I kinda figure maybe four main routes between the two sides. Through and around the ruins down the sides of the street, down the street itself, or through the sewer line beneath the street.

Is that something other people could see being viable perhaps?
Working...
X