Sig's Environment Art Meshes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those pillars.... <3
    This should be in the UT build already.... I like.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadesMaster View Post
      Those pillars.... <3
      This should be in the UT build already.... I like.
      Thanks ShadesMaster. I have been fussing with columns again and am working on the below as just ideas for what to do right now.

Also, I have decided to make my files available as I work on them so that other artists may pick them up if they like. You can find the link to that here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sfepq53ni...MzNBoGOCa?dl=0

And a sci-fi style archway with columns. Not sure what its supposed to be, was just doing some high-poly practice and I kind of like where it was heading. I will get this saved into the working folder this weekend for anyone that wants a look.

And a series of Doric columns at 15 ft. tall. Note that the reason they are considered Doric and not Iconic despite the fluting is the height to diameter ratio and the capital stone used.

Last edited by Sigmafie; 03-06-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I have a basic and a fluted version of the Doric column in-game now. The materials are almost direct default out of substance designer so please do not judge those as indicative of a final product. You may find all necessary files in the dropbox folder "SM_Column_Doric"
        Last edited by Sigmafie; 03-09-2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Just mixing all the columns together in-engine to see how they look. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
          X