Necris Nanoblack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONCEPT ART] Necris Nanoblack

Okay so we have alot of concepts floating around and I thought I would ask for the communities help. I know what the nanoblack from UT3 looks like and I can see what Epic are doing with their characters but Im in need of some gaseous effects, nanoblack clouds and streams for my Vampire Mutator which will eventually become a Species attribute for all Necris (including Humans/Skaarj/etc).

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Basically the way I see this as somewhat of a living entity, that the nanite swarms have a collective mind though simplistic they are still living. If Epic or anyone else has any different ideas on the topic or a direction they would like to go already Id love to hear it Id just really like to get the ball rolling here, I can use the particle editor and photoshop but Im out of practice drawing so Id be super appreciative of any and all input

Last edited by MonsOlympus; 05-26-2015, 10:43 AM.
    Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

looks cool, like an swarm of bees or fly's on the dusk

best regards
    Blacky

Comment

This is what I came up with so far, I dont want to deviate too much from the nanite swarm idea and this could certainly use some more physics turbulence like a flame in the wind.
      Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Comment

Working...
      X