Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really cool start! Was inspired to do a quick concept incorporating your model and the feedback in this thread. Tried to veer away from the campy look and more of a 'Home Depot' approach (Unreal Depot? lol) like in the Perna renders. I also ran with your idea of a "space bleacher" so I looked at a lot of spray tools. This is just an idea and will try to do more when I get the time. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eightball_ View Post
      Really cool start! Was inspired to do a quick concept incorporating your model and the feedback in this thread. Tried to veer away from the campy look and more of a 'Home Depot' approach (Unreal Depot? lol) like in the Perna renders. I also ran with your idea of a "space bleacher" so I looked at a lot of spray tools. This is just an idea and will try to do more when I get the time. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Now THAT is a concept I can get behind. I'll have my work cut out for me, but dang: I cant wait to try out some ideas that has given me. Thanks a million for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by eightball_ View Post

That's pretty neat ! I still think the barrel is too long and narrow.
        My other points of criticisms are the pipes, which aren't really connecting to the Bio canister and make it a little hard too really visualize that they're actually pumping the case, and the canister itself, which honestly shouldn't be behind the tube/syringe mechanism. It simply doesn't make sense because you already have all the gears that activate the pump like function, how could you also put all the things that are necessary to clip and empty or load the canister ? My suggestion is ever to put it in front of the pump tube, or next to the gun, like Kazeo did, with a pipe connected to it. Or instead of the stock, eventually.

Ho I also like the little warning, this is a nice touch !

Comment

eightball_ you just blew my mind.
          I want this, and I want it now!
          > FreezeTag [Blueprint]
          > Reimagining of Greed [BluePrint]
          > Avarice, a DM-variant of Greed [BluePrint]

Comment

So I started to work on realizing Eightball's concept, Only rerally worked on the muzzle, still no handle or stock modeled
            This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Comment

nice work i can wait to see more

Comment

Awesome! Love the little additions you made

Comment

Jesus! That paintover is really superb!

Comment

Great work on this Biorifle! That paintover is fantastic too. My only input to improve it is on the center goo pod put some kind of piece around it so that when you shoot the gun it thrusts forwards towards the end of the goo pod so that it gives it more animation and you actually see the goo shoved into the barrel to be launched. It would make for a nice first person animation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kypperstyx 94 View Post
                      It would make for a nice first person animation.
                      Good point.
                      ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

I like the idea of being able to see the goo swish around in the canister/s as you move.

Comment

Great work, first time I see a concept for the bio rifle that looks like it will survive long enough to reach the game

Cool work guys !
                          RASTE IN PEACE !
                          Maps: DM-Hydraulics | DM-Affliction
                          Weapon: Redeemer

Comment

Curious if this is filled with GES (Green Exploding ****) why wouldnt someone just shoot the tank with an enforcer and blow the holder to bits?
                            Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsOlympus View Post
                              Curious if this is filled with GES (Green Exploding ****) why wouldnt someone just shoot the tank with an enforcer and blow the holder to bits?
                              Bulletproof.
                              HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
                              BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
                                Bulletproof.
                                Sounds like a bull**** excuse for ignoring lore all these years!

How bout this one, how does a big blob come out of such a small barrel?
                                Last edited by MonsOlympus; 05-04-2016, 03:24 AM.
                                Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X