This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
    It seems interesting.... Can you show us a video about this prototype?
    I didn't keep it in the end. If I get a chance, I'll try to replicate the settings again.

and Good job [MENTION=18574]KazeoHin-TechAE[/MENTION] - it looks great
    Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
      Okay.

So long as Epic does not have any further requests, I'm going to call the highpoly 'Done'

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
      Awesome. Will run this by Chris and ZGW today but am not anticipating any additional feedback.

Nice work, man.

Rick Kohler

rick.kohler@epicgames.com

Comment

Still too long, heavy and massive for a bio gun, which always used to be very compact weapon, IMO. Also too much unjustified pipes above the handle... That weapon is meant to be just a piston chamber which pushes small or big blobs... This one looks more like a bio launcher.
        But you can't please everybody... So it will be the only weapon I won't like in the game. For now

Comment

Hey Kaz, the only feedback from Chris is that he'd like to see it in FP view at the proper FOV before you move on to the low-poly. Can you hook up with ZGW today, or as soon as possible, and get him an update so we can check that out here?

Rick Kohler

rick.kohler@epicgames.com

Comment

Yes a FP view Please Kaz

Comment

Okay.

So long as Epic does not have any further requests, I'm going to call the highpoly 'Done'

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Now all we need to do.. is wait for the MECHY BITTLES!
              Last edited by FrostbyteGR; 09-13-2016, 07:13 PM.
              > FreezeTag [Blueprint]
              > Reimagining of Greed [BluePrint]
              > Avarice, a DM-variant of Greed [BluePrint]

Comment

Haha, told you the sockets with the packed canisters would be awesome

Great job, can't wait to see it in-game.
                Last edited by InVader; 09-14-2016, 01:19 PM.
                Check out my work!
                | Sci-fi Stinger-Minigun | Faction Weapons
                | Localization

Comment

I love it except for the fact it came out a little longer than I expected, mainly because you kept adding more detail to the muzzle end lol. The new ammo canister really makes it look better and the new grip is pretty sweet much better than the last one, great job Kazeo.

Comment

Okay.

Okay now it's officially perfect! Awesome dude!
                    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
                      I really like the new canister!
                      Did we get a FPV with the new canister? Really liked the prior 'dual' canister, but haven't seen this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Milan_ View Post
                        Did we get a FPV with the new canister? Really liked the prior 'dual' canister, but haven't seen this one.
                        It's still the dual canister but now bond/strapped together for better handling.
                        ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

I know this could be a bit off-topic, but I tried to experiment with blueprints in the editor, and I created a faster version of the Bio Rifle with some damage tweaks. I'm posting it here since there was a person in this thread who told us he modified the weapon's fire rate with successful results.

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...067#post256067

-Luigi Rapetta
                          (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                          Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Kazeo when have you new Content update for the Bio Rifle?

best FP view pics

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
                              Kazeo when have you new Content update for the Bio Rifle?

best FP view pics
                              it's only been 3 days since the last update, wait at least a week or two before you start asking.

Comment

Put this guy in and its look very cool man! I havent check for 3rd person fit, and I still want to do some scaling and jazz tomorrow, but I would say that its a pretty safe bet to star the low!!!! awesome stuff

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X