Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, its been sent off to ZGW as of saturday. Epic's team is really busy, so we may not get any updates for a while... but rest assured this is done and in their aresenal.

Comment

Oh Bio rifle come not more this Year

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
        Okay, I'll call this 'Done'.

Now I just need to package it up and send it to the smart gals and guys at Epic to get into the game.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
        Paul you are an absolute inspiration! This gun looks so good and I can't think of a single detail I'd change. Your an asset to to this project and I'm always happy to see Epic recognizing your hard work. I'm excited to see what you do next!
        Mike :aka: thatscrawnykid
        Artist for Chaos: UT

Comment

Someone should make this thread [OFFICIAL].

I'm serious.

-Luigi Rapetta
          (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
          Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

True Epic has decided for this model

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
                Okay, I'll call this 'Done'.

Now I just need to package it up and send it to the smart gals and guys at Epic to get into the game.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
                This one have to be the official GES Biorifle. Not this "grenade launcher" joke.
                CHAOS en Krojerk Gaming - UT Maps gameplay, Full Unreal Walkthrough and more!

Comment

Originally posted by DiXiMaN View Post
                  This one have to be the official GES Biorifle. Not this "grenade launcher" joke.
                  But this is the official Bio Rifle...
                  The new UT is coming along nicely...
                  Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Yes is it

Comment

The last model also has my official vote! great job!

Comment

Someone here should make an effect for the alternate fire blob charge, where you can see the biosludge swish and swirl around as it's charged/being charged. That NEEDS to be a thing!

Comment

when come this weapon in the Game?

I will Play UT with him

Comment

i need bio rifle!!!

Comment

This model has my vote as well.

Comment

Amazing work @KazeoHin-TechAE !! I wanted to ask- how did you go about making the glass for the bio rifle?! Asking for my own project.

Did you use a seperate material altogether, and seperate UVs, or did you do something with combining materials and using the same UV set? Also, did you use a cubemap or anything for the glass, or was it just feeding opacity, roughness, albedo, et al straight varaibles, or what?

End result looks amazing, can't wait to see this in game!

Comment

Working...
                                X