Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great design. Maybe a bit too long/thin at the end for my taste. I didn't know what to do with that black tube so I just cut it. I'd also like to see how would it look from first perspective if the entire transparent barrel that holds goo were scaled up.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPrice View Post
      Great design. Maybe a bit too long/thin at the end for my taste. I didn't know what to do with that black tube so I just cut it. I'd also like to see how would it look from first perspective if the entire transparent barrel that holds goo were scaled up.
      Agree about too long, but end of barrel must be green, imo

Comment

I also agree with how it's presented on the third picture.

As for the end of the barrel, perhaps the silver ring on the faucet could be painted with a metallic green color.
        > FreezeTag [Blueprint]
        > Reimagining of Greed [BluePrint]
        > Avarice, a DM-variant of Greed [BluePrint]

Comment

Shorter version looks much better if you ask me ( like the one on 3rd pic ), i think it just fits better than the long/thin one for this gun in particular.

Comment

Someone, please, call Kazeo, and let he'll bring a saw

Comment

I'd also have to agree with above, the shorter version is more preferable to me, the bigger looking chunky bio tank as well.

The reason isn't old bias but more importantly: I think all weapons should have very personal weapon silhouettes, Bio Rifle fits to be the short chubby weapon if we compare all the weapons among each other. Currently my criticism about weapon design would be they all share a bit "assault rifle" silhouette/ base construction and I think it would be important from a readability point of view which for example CS:GO is still taking very seriously when they still keep tweaking GUI and such to be as readable as possible for the audience and I think in this regard, the weapons could do with more personality / differency in silhouette/structure than currently is the case. It would be good especially for e-sports but also to strengthen the personality of the weapons.

Comment

Maybe more shorter?
                Attached Files

Comment

IMO the reason why the stockier version looks better is because all of the guns seem to be taking on this long and narrow shape. The Bio is classically one of the fattest guns so it's weird for it to be so long and narrow.

However, I still really like this model. I think it's as much a success of incorporating feedback as the Shock Rifle and Flak Cannon have been and it definitely looks great.
                  HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
                  BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

It would be awesome, if when you have an alt fire held down and fully loaded when you get fragged, that the goo should still be released.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxiNick View Post
                      Maybe more shorter?
                      Nah, I find the 3rd version that JamesPrice presented, to be the sweet spot.
                      > FreezeTag [Blueprint]
                      > Reimagining of Greed [BluePrint]
                      > Avarice, a DM-variant of Greed [BluePrint]

Comment

I think it should be designed later

Comment

I think this purple color is good for under barrel launcher

Comment

I like to play unreal tournament! Bio Rifle Pink color version is good. apart from it I love to play first person shooter game and play with sex toys and adult games too.
                            Last edited by ryanmalik025; 08-06-2020, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X