Impact Hammer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ├čaal View Post
    Please scrawnykid and eightball, Keep up the good work, this Looks very promising!!!
    Thanks a lot! I'll be pushing pretty hard on this soon. I've got a lot of other stuff I'm working on check out the latest epic blog postfor info on the chaos mod!
    Mike :aka: thatscrawnykid
    Artist for Chaos: UT

Comment

Originally posted by thatscrawnyki View Post
      Thanks a lot! I'll be pushing pretty hard on this soon. I've got a lot of other stuff I'm working on check out the latest epic blog postfor info on the chaos mod!
      Hi, do you feel like working on this one again? Would be really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker_CZ View Post
        Hi, do you feel like working on this one again? Would be really good.
        I do feel like working on this again. I loved eightball's designs and I know he worked hard on them so I want to do them some justice. With that said the fate of the impact hammer seems to still be up in the air so I've still got this on a back burner.

I know there is a lot of support for this design coming from the community and even the team at Epic so hopefully when the time comes I'll just have to make the final push to get it into the game.

Comment

I do feel like working on this again. I loved eightball's designs and I know he worked hard on them so I want to do them some justice. With that said the fate of the impact hammer seems to still be up in the air so I've still got this on a back burner.

I know there is a lot of support for this design coming from the community and even the team at Epic so hopefully when the time comes I'll just have to make the final push to get it into the game.
          Do you mind posting a first-person view of your Impact Hammer? I know Eode has been working on his own Impact Hammer for a while, but I'd like to see yours for now since Eode hasn't shown his own Impact Hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Waverun View Post
            Do you mind posting a first-person view of your Impact Hammer? I know Eode has been working on his own Impact Hammer for a while, but I'd like to see yours for now since Eode hasn't shown his own Impact Hammer.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks dude. It looks awesome. It kind-of looks like a toy with that brightness, but then again, it's supposed to be a completely new version of the Impact Hammer, so I don't blame you. If this is the finished version, then do you plan on sending this to the UT-Devs for animating, and/or asking MaxCarnage to create sounds for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Waverun View Post
                Thanks dude. It looks awesome. It kind-of looks like a toy with that brightness, but then again, it's supposed to be a completely new version of the Impact Hammer, so I don't blame you. If this is the finished version, then do you plan on sending this to the UT-Devs for animating, and/or asking MaxCarnage to create sounds for it?
                Yeah its brightness is on the cartoony side but that's just placeholder color. When working on the High polygon model materials don't matter other than for breaking up the forms. The finished version would get its fair share of wear and tear.

With that said I'm still in limbo with this model, its about 70% finished with regards to the High poly, and there would be a ton more work after that's finished. Its work I'm willing to do I've just been really busy with Chaos:UT and Epic seems less than enthusiastic about the impact hammer staying in the game so I've had it on the back burner.

Comment

Looking great dude. Really like the details on that side piston so far.

Comment

As long as I know you might finish it eventually, I am happy. Thanks so far! Looking good!

Comment

This has to be the final impact hammer! Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                      X