Thatscrawnykid made another gun...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thatscrawnykid made another gun...

Some of you may have seen this on discord, I just made a gun for fun and practice. It's not really UT related but I figure some of you like to see stuff like this so Let me know what you think!

Mike :aka: thatscrawnykid
    Artist for Chaos: UT

Really clean and well done! with a few modifications, it would make a good impact hammer. Or even an AR.

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
      Really clean and well done! with a few modifications, it would make a good impact hammer. Or even an AR.
      Thanks man. There are some baking errors on the rail I can't quite figure out but overall I like how it turned out. I didn't have a real plan for this I just wanted to make a gun so I did.

I still have that impact hammer model I was working on I just sort of stalled on it after Epic seemed to be heading another direction on that.

Comment

Just did a little touch up on the baking and added some little details here and there.

Comment

[MENTION=9859]thatscrawnyki[/MENTION]d
          I can imagine this as an alternate model for the Enforcer ...I like the shape and small details.
          https://ut99.org/download/file.php?a...1487972264.png.......................................................coffee addicted !!!
          UT99.org + Food Fight Mod + Corporation Logos for UT4

Comment

Looks good! I think you could go further with the surface wear in the materials, like worn away bluing finish on the exposed edges of the metal, more grime etc, help make that geo pop a bit more. Quicky paintover:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wear.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	367.3 KB
ID:	348794

Comment

I think it'd be cool to have a gun like this as some kind of shotgun to replace the enforcer as the starting weapon.
              :|

Comment

Honestly I really think that could make for a really cool grenade launcher. Since the current design is single shot, it could have a shotgun style reload for each grenade fired. Extend the mid section a bit, increase the mag size a bit and increase the bore size a bit. Would look really good.
                PayBack
                Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
                Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
                UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
                UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

Love it!
                  Stacey Conley
                  -----------------------------
                  Unreal Tournament Community Manager
                  Epic Games, Inc.
                  Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Reminds me of the mattock from mass effect somehow. Looks like it would be a fun semi-auto high caliber rifle.

Comment

btw. Is this an energy weapon? Because the ammo clip seems more like a battery.

Hmmmmmmm... Dispersion Pistol... hmmm....
                      https://ut99.org/download/file.php?a...1487972264.png.......................................................coffee addicted !!!
                      UT99.org + Food Fight Mod + Corporation Logos for UT4

Comment

Originally posted by papercoffee View Post
                        btw. Is this an energy weapon? Because the ammo clip seems more like a battery.

Hmmmmmmm... Dispersion Pistol... hmmm....
                        mhhhmhmmmmm.........INVASION....MHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMHM

-Luigi Rapetta
                        (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                        Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

....MMMHMMMHMMMMM... INVASION HMMM...

Sorry, had to join in.

Comment

...MMHMMMHMMMMM...INVASION HMMMMMMMM...

Let's keep the train going guys !

Nice work here. A really nice gun for any random game. Now I have my doubt about it filling UT, it lacks some... Unreal feeling ? But that's a personal opinion. Maybe some shiny lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Flikswich View Post
                              I think it'd be cool to have a gun like this as some kind of shotgun to replace the enforcer as the starting weapon.
                              Exactly what I was thinking. Some kind of pup-shotgun or rivet/bolt gun (didn't say nail gun!).
                              My Unreal game collection.
                              Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Working...
                              X