• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Enforcer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	881.0 KB
ID:	348311

Seems like the Enforcer is getting a rework. I like it so far!

https://unrealtournament.atlassian.n...ldSoundCue.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by Danielito View Post

Holy jesus, looks a lot more sexy now. <3

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31229[/ATTACH]

I doubt this is official but a custom build... or is it? [MENTION=17599]Rick Kohler[/MENTION]
        ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

it's officially replacing the current model, judging by multiple entries on the jira. no idea what's happening to the old model, hopefully we'll still have a way of using it (alternate model support in addition to skins? speaking of skins, when will they be implemented in the public builds? i really like the black rocket launcher with the lava cracks and the mahogany link gun i saw in the editor)

Comment

So much better than the current model.

Glad to see its getting replaced the current one has too much of a GoW pistol look.

Comment

Originally posted by SX View Post
              Holy jesus, looks a lot more sexy now. <3
              Those spent casings are cool, but very distracting.
              Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                Those spent casings are cool, but very distracting.

Was talking more about the picture then the movie, but that is a good point, especially when they're flying up in your face. Away from the user Epic, no one wants hot brass in their eyes even if it's unreal. :3

Comment

What is the origin of this model? It looks fantastic.

Comment

What, no! It's really distracting and noisy. It looks like something from Unreal Championship 2.
                    The new UT is coming along nicely...
                    Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Originally posted by KraftDinner View Post
                      What is the origin of this model? It looks fantastic.
                      Some game called Unreal Tournament.
                      Join the community Facebook page
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

I'm sorry for the upcoming (apparently) stupid question: is this official? I mean, is this a work made by Epic (or YemYam)?

-Luigi Rapetta
                        (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                        Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
                          I'm sorry for the upcoming (apparently) stupid question: is this official? I mean, is this a work made by Epic (or YemYam)?
                          it is indeed official, it appears in multiple entries on the bugtracker

Comment

Way better. Hope we can see a side view soon.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                            Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

It looks dramatically better than the old Enforcer model. It would be interesting to know if this is just a refactor of the Tidal Blast model or if his is completely gone at this point.
                              HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
                              BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Let's see what Rick Chris and Zombie Greenwood say to your model Danielito

Comment

Working...
                                X