• Show
Clear All

Thanks for the response!
    [MENTION=12670]Chris UT4[/MENTION]
    It's official! Read the latest posts.

-Luigi Rapetta
    (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
    Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

No I meant whether epic has confirmed that the design of Danielito

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
        No I meant whether epic has confirmed that the design of Danielito
        I never said its mine ...

Comment

If this is official ...awww pop, my wings/shield emblem is gone.
          Last edited by papercoffee; 09-25-2016, 08:18 AM. Reason: typo!
          ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

I rather like the design so far.

Since I have been out of the loop for quite a long time, was there an issue with the initial design? Is it plausible that the implementation of new designs for the other weapons left the Enforcer a bit wanting in its aesthetics or perhaps just not fitting in?
            Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
              I rather like the design so far.

Since I have been out of the loop for quite a long time, was there an issue with the initial design? Is it plausible that the implementation of new designs for the other weapons left the Enforcer a bit wanting in its aesthetics or perhaps just not fitting in?
              I got no problem with the current or this new one i think the problem with original is that Tidal Blast made it. Its a guess.
              Join the community Facebook page
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

The first design, in my opinion, is not bad; as a matter of fact I like it!

I'm not sure if there were many practical problems regarding the first design. I don't know what to say...

Anyway, I like the new one more, from a subjective point of view.

-Luigi Rapetta
                (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Not that many people were into the curved top. I myself didn't really feel like it was the Enforcer somehow. Besides, iteration happens sometimes.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                  Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Umm... I guess i missed my chance with providing alternative enforcer model?

Still... does anyone know how to make a weapon skin selectable from profile settings? When i was last active here there was no such feature.
                    Unofficial Enforcer Model
                    Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

Originally posted by Danielito View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]31229[/ATTACH]

Seems like the Enforcer is getting a rework. I like it so far!

https://unrealtournament.atlassian.n...ldSoundCue.mp4
                      Kind of gross, I think. It looks needlessly complicated, and those round parts protruding way out don't go well with the boxy design. I far preferred the previous design.
                      Flak M0nk3y 4 Life

Comment

I prefer the previous design too
                        But IMO both models have some problems with the texturing. It's lacking contrast and I don't get the realistic material feeling I have with other weapons...

Comment

Honestly don't like this new model at all. Old one wasn't fantastic, but the new one just looks overcomplicated. It's a pistol, doesn't have to look like an Incan pyramid.
                          Join Project: Open Tournament: OpenTournamentGame.com | Project Trello | Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

And again this Enforcer best of the best. Shame...Epic, you even don't try.

You know than UT 3 best in UT series? And answer is:
                            1) Design of weapons!
                            2) Warfare mode!
                            3) Design of machines!
                            4) Necris vehicles!

Try to repeat it!

The formula for success :
                            Weapons and Vehicles from UT3 + Characters design from UT2004 and different animations for male and female sexes, other races and cruel death and extended movement on maps + speed and brutal from UT99 + Optimazed UE4... PROFIT
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Raixs View Post

You know than UT 3 best in UT series? And answer is:
                              1) Design of weapons!
                              2) Warfare mode!
                              3) Design of machines!
                              4) Necris vehicles!

Try to repeat it!

The formula for success :
                              Weapons and Vehicles from UT3 + Characters design from UT2004 and different animations for male and female sexes, other races and cruel death and extended movement on maps + speed and brutal from UT99 + Optimazed UE4... PROFIT
                              UT3 had lame taunts and too much gravity. And besides, Epic have already said they're making new installment in the series, like UT3 was to UT2k4, and like UT2k4 and UT2k3 were to UT99. If you want UT3, you can play UT3.
                              The new UT is coming along nicely...
                              Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Originally posted by Raixs View Post
                                That's not even a gun, that's a video camera they use to film sick hoverboard footage. Look, it's even got a fisheye lens.
                                Flak M0nk3y 4 Life

Comment

Working...
                                X