Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This must be the best looking weapon model ever seen in a videogame so far, can't wait to see it ingame.

Comment

I'm speechless. I agree with rpgwizard. That gotta be one of the best weapons I have ever seen. great job.

Comment

Beautiful work KazeoHin. Truly inspiring stuff!

Comment

Great job mate! Lets shine a light on that baby asap
          | Designer | Copywriter | Writer | Editor | Soundtrack lover | Known as 7eVeN^ since UT'99!
          Follow me at Twitter @Mcjansen

Comment

Ooff that's sexy. Amazing effort man!

Comment

Congrats again KazeoHin for being on the final stretch of getting this wrapped up. Incredible work! Here is your hi poly model with the Keyshot render treatment by Perna. He had a blast creating these renders so I hope you all like them!

Attached Files
              Last edited by YemYam; 01-28-2015, 06:18 PM.
              Sr. Mechanical Modeler, Epic Games
              Unreal Championship 2 - Unreal Tournament 3 - Unreal Tournament 4 - Gears of War 1, 2, & 3 - Gears of War Judgement
              Infinity Blade 3 - Samaritan, Elemental, & Infiltrator Unreal Engine Tech Demos - Fortnite - Super Secret Projects

My Portfolio of Mechy Bittles
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/yemyam/

Comment

You get well made weapons, then you get this, it feels like a class of its own, a weapon so unique that none other can compare. i have never seen a weapon so beautiful besides maybe Gooba's 1st RL design ( simply cause i <3 RL ) but seriously, no game out there can compare with this. awesome work. Much better than i could have ever expected... You guys deserve a medal!

Manta

Comment

so much awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by YemYam View Post
                    Congrats again KazeoHin for being on the final stretch of getting this wrapped up. Incredible work! Here is your hi poly model with the Keyshot render treatment by Perna. He had a blast creating these renders so I hope you all like them!

Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor! That's some awesome stuff! It's surreal to see a professional iteration on the Flak! He's done an awesome job. (Knowing the haphazard condition I left that high poly in, I'm surprised he even bothered! That must not have been easy to unwrap and texture that mess!)

How would you like me to proceed? Should I use these key shots as a concept to base my final texture, or would you want me to grab and use that file as a direct bake-down? Or was this really just for fun?

Comment

Actually in Keyshot there is no unwraps. Perna did it just for fun and as a congrats on doing such an awesome job! The biggest thing we need is to have the RGB RTT maps generated so we can reproduce similar breakouts with the UE4 material system. Just proceed as you were and we'll figure it out as you get closer. I'll be posting more detailed instructions on how I did my stuff later tonight so you can use that as a guide. PM me any time if you have questions or need help!
                      Sr. Mechanical Modeler, Epic Games
                      Unreal Championship 2 - Unreal Tournament 3 - Unreal Tournament 4 - Gears of War 1, 2, & 3 - Gears of War Judgement
                      Infinity Blade 3 - Samaritan, Elemental, & Infiltrator Unreal Engine Tech Demos - Fortnite - Super Secret Projects

My Portfolio of Mechy Bittles
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/yemyam/

Comment

Awesome! I'll keep on with my current flow.

I really appreciate all the love this project has been getting from everyone in the community! I hope I can live up to all of your expectations. I may go dark for the next couple days, as I've got a wedding to go to out-of-town, and I won't be able to get a ton done, but after that I should have a steady flow of work time to wrap up this Flak. Thanks again everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by YemYam View Post

Speachless..............
                          Stevie's corner
                          My UT4 maps
                          Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Nice smiley!

I want it!

Comment

You know the design is Unreal when you get goosebumps and shed a tear or two (it's so beautiful T_T) just looking at these pictures. Seriously, no other games can come close to this kind of weapon design, it has personality, it has the character, it looks badass and beautiful at the same time. Well done everyone!

Comment

Weapons in the game will look as if he was dragged from the landfill? You kind of want to do everything sterile clean)))
                                Оружие и в игре будет выглядеть так, будто его вытащили со свалки? Вы же вроде хотели сделать всё стерильно чистым)))

Comment

Working...
                                X