BioRifle Concepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONCEPT ART] BioRifle Concepts

This time I did two concepts of the (my favorite) BioRifle. The first concept was done with the idea that it could be a one handed gun, so I've choosen for a more compact design. While the second is a design with a more rougher look and it's more towards a tool than a stylised gun. C&C are more than welcome!

Very cool arts Bio. Especially the top - perfect Bio. Just not enough to handle the second hand.

Comment

I dig the first concept. Reminds me a bit of some of the designs from District 9.
      William A. Gallo - Gametag: Hox

Comment

cool concept

Comment

I like the "injection" vibe from the first one.

Perhaps with the second try and find a placxe to show the goo (or have it more visible). To me it kinda looks like green neon lights. But I do like the grips on the front which look like they can control the size of the blob.

Comment

Number two its perfect Concept for the new Bio Rifle

Comment

Overall i like the first one much more. Not because it's stylish, but because the distribution of its elements makes much more sense than the second one, which looks a bit too much random.

Comment

Got to agree with hi-ban here. Also the first one looks like a mean sci-fi blob gun while the second just looks like a rifle that shoots green something.
                HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
                BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

I agree with the above, the first one fits with the idea of a biorifle, the injection part works already in this concept design.
                  | Designer | Copywriter | Writer | Editor | Soundtrack lover | Known as 7eVeN^ since UT'99!
                  Follow me at Twitter @Mcjansen

Comment

I like the top one a lot. Maybe add a sight to the left side of the gun though, you can't really aim with the big canister on top.
                    Sound designer, composer, flash game dev, and Unreal mapper. My Soundcloud. My games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_D'Amato View Post
                      I like the top one a lot. Maybe add a sight to the left side of the gun though, you can't really aim with the big canister on top.
                      Or he can make the big canister tilted to the side?

Comment

Originally posted by GoodAndy View Post
                        Or he can make the big canister tilted to the side?
                        Then it will be imbalanced and harder to wield and aim.
                        Unofficial Enforcer Model
                        Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

I really like the top one, you know what it is right away. you can see how it works. great concept, good work
                          Join the community Facebook page
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

I like both concepts, I think the first one possibly fits a bit better since the second seems a bit huge/bulky, random and such but it's not really bad either but to me it's too much "body" vs too little revealed tube design. I think there's a huge room for improvements simply by trying to remove bunch of stuff especially at the front (the front supporting black metallic piece looks a bit over-the-top and unnecessary).

The first one I like the big glowing tube which I definitely think whichever Bio Rifle concept in the end will win - really needs to have. I'm slightly unsure thought on how it will look like in first person, I'm thinking possibly the canister could be lying down so it wouldn't take up so much vertical space. But yea would need to see some 1st person kind of view of it to better judge.
                            Last edited by RPGWiZ4RD; 10-18-2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

For me 1 is better, but front part looks bad, like it gonna bite you.

Comment

Working...
                              X