Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper rifle anims look much better in the new update, I'm so happy to see this
    I wonder though, was the glass hull removed due to performance issues? Would be cool to have it back alongside with the barrel recoil animation, maybe at least for the ultra quality settings.
    ʕ ´ ل͜ ´ ʔ

Comment

So when are we going to add the lens to the sniper rifle? There's lens on the lightning rifle already.
      Attached Files

Comment

Man the Ltg would look better with the arms closer together...
        HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
        BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Originally posted by HereticGrunt View Post
          So when are we going to add the lens to the sniper rifle? There's lens on the lightning rifle already.
          I think the Lighting Gun has lens, while the standard Sniper Rifle has a holographic system.

-Luigi Rapetta
          (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
          Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Wrote in the second post of this https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...e-firing-range topic a suggestion. To have a two completely different fire modes in one rifle. The first fire mode like assault rifle for medium+ distances and the second fire mod is fully sniper shooting. And all this is not based on an empty 3D scene and pixel scan.
            Last edited by Andriushka; 07-18-2017, 04:47 AM.

Comment

neato, perhaps play a game that let's you customize our gun instead of trying to ruin unreal tournament with such childish in game antics, when we'd just rather play and who gives a fk what the gun looks like.

Comment

epic games and the rest of you are playing with "nice meshes" and "textures" but your code really sks ***...
                you guys care about scoping in, go play cod. :P
                perhaps more "animation" and "flare" less care about scopes. people seem ok with fortnite's cartoony look.
                time to get innovative, or actually make a lense yourselves. you like to talk about, put that energy to good use and whip up a lense.
                GOODLUCK MAKING A SCOPE LENSE TOO, it's not an easy feat, specially when you gotta line it up with the gun model.
                (oh wait, i bet unreal engine 4 let's you link meshes like you link classes, drag and drop no brainer bs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvMHEdW3HXg
                Attached Files
                Last edited by PAGOEJA; 06-28-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X