X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hi-ban View Post
    When you say white, you mean shiny?
    oh wait... you mean there is some subtle greenish tone in the metallic parts? In that case, that was not intended on my side. My intention was to make it plain "metallic grey". Maybe my monitor is not well calibrated...
    After I checked my paintover on another screen (did it on travel laptop) I also noticed the additions didn't match the grey on the rest of the weapon. That'll learn me to use the color picker more...

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
      As noted where? AFAIK Epic wants the game to share some of the feel of 2k4 without dodge jump.
      It feels more like ut3 to me then ut2k4.
      Its much easier for me to hitscan in ut2k4 then ut4, to much splash damage from rockets and flak, shock feels useless.

Comment

I missed part of the stream. Did the Rocket Launcher appear?

Comment

Nope, just Sniper and Necris female. Next wed (8-26) I'll show off the RL along with another eye candy surprise!
          Sr. Mechanical Modeler, Epic Games
          Unreal Championship 2 - Unreal Tournament 3 - Unreal Tournament 4 - Gears of War 1, 2, & 3 - Gears of War Judgement
          Infinity Blade 3 - Samaritan, Elemental, & Infiltrator Unreal Engine Tech Demos - Fortnite - Super Secret Projects

My Portfolio of Mechy Bittles
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/yemyam/

Comment

YemYam
            This surprise - LG?)))

Comment

in this Build come now Sniper and Necris Female yes?

Comment

From what i understood the next build will not bring the Necris Female.

It will bring the Sniper, improved Link and improved Rocket.

Btw, very nice job on that wallpaper ^^

Comment

Nope, sorry the only new weapon for the coming build is the Sniper. And that is only finished model - all other components are still WIP - temp materials, animations, fx, sound, etc.

No new characters or other weapons. The community event build in Sept. will have all the new goodies - weapons, characters, maps, etc.! It will be worth the wait!

Thanks for the compliment on wallpaper, it was super fun to make an homage to such an iconic image for UT!
                  Unreal Championship 2 - Unreal Tournament 3 - Unreal Tournament 4 - Gears of War 1, 2, & 3 - Gears of War Judgement
                  Infinity Blade 3 - Samaritan, Elemental, & Infiltrator Unreal Engine Tech Demos - Fortnite - Super Secret Projects

Comment

In the next Build must Weapon Hand Left option Right Hand and Hidden give now Left Hand i miss

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
                      In the next Build must Weapon Hand Left option Right Hand and Hidden give now Left Hand i miss
                      Hidden weapons has been an option for a few builds now. Its under weapon settings.

edit. Never mind I think I get what what you're saying, **** translator.

Comment

Ah ok YemYam guess i misunderstood then x)

Comment

No worries, it was a fairly chaotic stream today, everybody was a bit frazzled and rambling so I understand.

Comment

Do we get at least bug from the URL fixed YemYam?

Comment

I'm not sure they started locking the build last night. What bug are you referring too?

Comment

one of the races is something that can get out

Comment

Working...
                                X