Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely want to add the ammo counter display like the other weapons have and the material work definitely needs revisiting. Haven't had time but will get to it asap!
    Sr. Mechanical Modeler, Epic Games
    Unreal Championship 2 - Unreal Tournament 3 - Unreal Tournament 4 - Gears of War 1, 2, & 3 - Gears of War Judgement
    Infinity Blade 3 - Samaritan, Elemental, & Infiltrator Unreal Engine Tech Demos - Fortnite - Super Secret Projects

My Portfolio of Mechy Bittles
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/yemyam/

Comment

Why not have a little digital screen with 3 grenades and 3 rockets logo, depending on how you shoot, the digit light up or not.

Comment

Ich bin mal gespannt was sich YemYam einfallen lässt für die Munitionsanzeige

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
          Ich bin mal gespannt was sich YemYam einfallen lässt für die Munitionsanzeige
          You mean, you're eager to see what YemYam has in mind for the ammo counter display?
          ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

Ja genau das möchte ich

Comment

a rocket skin i made for fun

Comment

fjaru! GIVE PLZ
                Shoutcaster/Commentator
                Progamer for Team-dignitas
                10 years worth of e-sports experience
                Twitch.TV | YouTube | Twitter

Comment

It's fabulous! I hope you'll update it, since the 3d model of the weapon is still in a WIP stage. That skin would be a nice marketplace item, too.

-Luigi Rapetta
                  (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                  Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

not for Marketplace official was better

Comment

Awesome stuff Fjaru! Are you doing these in substance painter?
                      Sr. Mechanical Modeler, Epic Games
                      Unreal Championship 2 - Unreal Tournament 3 - Unreal Tournament 4 - Gears of War 1, 2, & 3 - Gears of War Judgement
                      Infinity Blade 3 - Samaritan, Elemental, & Infiltrator Unreal Engine Tech Demos - Fortnite - Super Secret Projects

My Portfolio of Mechy Bittles
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/yemyam/

Comment

Originally posted by YemYam View Post
                        Awesome stuff Fjaru! Are you doing these in substance painter?
                        Nah I just used a image editing program and imported it as texture in the Blueprint, I used existing UV maps to make alpha channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Fjaru View Post

Crate legendary incomiiing

Comment

I was just about to post saying far too many RLs in UT have been some kind of red and we need it to be black, then I see this phenomanal skin. This has to be the skin for the RL, period.

The other thing I was going to say is that I'm not really a fan of the "arm" loading in rockets its far too familiar to previous UT RLs. Instead how about changing the arm for some kind of big mechanical spring to help give the RL a more "boomy" feel.

Comment

Wooo, this skin look great : http://i.imgur.com/WqexyYd.jpg

But for me, the red color is too much... :/

Comment

Mindblowing !! very, very, cool and iconic skin design!

Comment

Working...
                                X