Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's this redish colour on it called in English? I'm not sure... When I think of a rocket launcher I think - RED!

Comment

When become RL Holo Ammoacounter?

Comment

Explosion FX in Games

(I apologize in advance for my english) I Love Epic Games very much and very long time, you are the Best and the Unrealest!!! but the only thing i Hate is your Explosion Animation
        it is still looks like almost the same in 1999
        it was beauty but not perfect for that time, but now it's just a shame

why don't you do something Awesome, something more Realistic and Exciting like this?

This applies to all weapons and games of course
        Thank you very much
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, the skin of rocket launcher is good but i dont like the speed of the projectile, it seems a little slow.

Comment

Rocket launcher is op. Direct hit should be 80-90, maybe less if you increase rocket's speed. Look at this video from Reflex. That's a real deal, no op rl.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAK07 View Post
              Rocket launcher is op. Direct hit should be 80-90, maybe less if you increase rocket's speed. Look at this video from Reflex. That's a real deal, no op rl.
              Another quake 3 arena clone? Thats real deal for you ^^?

Comment

Nope, only rocket launcher in this game seems to be better and more skillful than current in UT4.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAK07 View Post
                  Nope, only rocket launcher in this game seems to be better and more skillful than current in UT4.
                  Direct rocket hits not being an instant kill must be the dumbest thing anyone has posted on this forum since its founding.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchHollander View Post
                    Direct rocket hits not being an instant kill must be the dumbest thing anyone has posted on this forum since its founding.
                    If there was a map that put two vials on each spawn location (thereby letting most players spawn healthy enough to survive a rocket), would that be the second dumbest thing you've seen posted on this forum?

Comment

Yes it would. Survivability must be earned. Don't we have spawn protection to give players a chance to gear up?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchHollander View Post
                        not killing a guy with a headshot, while he has thigh pads is pretty silly too

Comment

True dat. Maybe an armor overhaul would be in order, with thigh pads providing lessential armor than vest, but added splash damage protection, vest giving the most protection vs direct hits through a high armor value and the helmet being the only thing that reduces headshot damage. This could create a dynamic where one player changes their focused armor pickup based on the other player's weapon and vice-versa. A bit of counterplay, if you will.

Kinda deserves it's own thread though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvolari33 View Post
                            Wooo, this skin look great : http://i.imgur.com/WqexyYd.jpg

But for me, the red color is too much... :/
                            I love that.

Comment

Is that the final color of RL in the new UT
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice Chris. I like this style a lot. It has some kind of oldschool and retro look. Reminds of old UT2003 days but in HD
                                Projects: UT4BombingRun | UTCC wiki

Comment

Working...
                                X