• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Why this RL could be 6 rockets & 6 slots?, like original UT

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What happens if you pick up ammo pack when you have 1 ammo though?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by exo7341 View Post
    It seems simple old trick with zeroing bones' scale could do the trick (watch ammo container closely):

It's better to have a separate anim/montage though. However this simple tweak would work as a short term (and easy to do) solution.
    Yeah Old trick that is very useful
    You can detail ammo consumption like that, do weapon customization (even like in Crysis) create a loading platform by using little animation, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
    Uh, interesting! Nice work, exo7341! Epic should see this!
    [MENTION=1513]Flak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6633]Chris Perna[/MENTION] [MENTION=9771]YemYam[/MENTION] [MENTION=303904]ZombieGreenWood[/MENTION] [MENTION=17599]Rick Kohler[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have to agree, this looks intriguing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Last edited by rapfamily4; 10-09-2016, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It seems simple old trick with zeroing bones' scale could do the trick (watch ammo container closely):

It's better to have a separate anim/montage though. However this simple tweak would work as a short term (and easy to do) solution.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I mean that there shouldn't be a rocket there, if the last one is loaded in the barrel.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So, I'm here to ask Epic team this: are you going to fix this? Please, this problem remains unsolved since UT99.
    You mean visual indication of last shot loading? Yeah, I think that would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So, I'm here to ask Epic team this: are you going to fix this? Please, this problem remains unsolved since UT99.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is not my work Chris Perna hast this make

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice Chris. I like this style a lot. It has some kind of oldschool and retro look. Reminds of old UT2003 days but in HD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is that the final color of RL in the new UT
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nuvolari33 View Post
    Wooo, this skin look great : http://i.imgur.com/WqexyYd.jpg

But for me, the red color is too much... :/
    I love that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    True dat. Maybe an armor overhaul would be in order, with thigh pads providing lessential armor than vest, but added splash damage protection, vest giving the most protection vs direct hits through a high armor value and the helmet being the only thing that reduces headshot damage. This could create a dynamic where one player changes their focused armor pickup based on the other player's weapon and vice-versa. A bit of counterplay, if you will.

Kinda deserves it's own thread though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X