Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White material in editor, default Checkerboard material displaying in game

Hi guys,

Since mucking around with my level a bit more, I have come across an issue where the amterial that is applied to most surfaces in my level are no being replaced by the default checkerboard pattern in game. Now the editor displays how it should look:

But all the walls and ceilings in game aren't finding the correct material for some reason. Some things I think might be useful for troubleshooting:

- I have built and repackaged since the last engine update, and it did work then (the correct materials were being applied).
    - The white texture that is not working is actually a stock texture (under RestrictedAssets/Tutorial/CustomAccessories/Materials/BaseMaterial.
    - This occurred after I repackaged my map, after having created my own material (the red one) in the directory Game/StarterContent/Materials. If anyone can suggest a convention I should follow for creating new materials, I shall follow it as I was sort of just mucking around trying to figure out how you actually go about creating new materials.

I am assuming it is something to do with my new material (even though that shows up fine in game), but I could be wrong. If anyone has encountered this or knows how to fix it, that would be awesome.

Cheers.
    Attached Files
    My maps:

CTF-DBMBridge: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-CTF-DBMBridge
Working...
X