Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physics volume that pushes player in a direction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physics volume that pushes player in a direction?

Long story short, I'm making a level that has some flowing water, but for the life of me I can't figure out if there is a way to make the physics volume push a player in a desired direction. Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places, and my searching abilities are weak.

I'd appreciate any help.

Originally posted by AxelAodh View Post
    Long story short, I'm making a level that has some flowing water, but for the life of me I can't figure out if there is a way to make the physics volume push a player in a desired direction. Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places, and my searching abilities are weak.

I'd appreciate any help.
    Have you looked at the water in CTF-Blank? This does what you want.
    Join Project: Open Tournament: OpenTournamentGame.com | Project Trello | Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

The method that CTF-Blank uses requires a water volume, as far as I can tell. Anyone know how to do it without a water volume, say for a DM-Conveyor style volume?

Comment

Working...
      X