Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF - flag doesnt damage in painvolume and no immediate return

Hey,

i've been trying to find out how to make possible a flag will get returned when dropped into painvolume.
    the box 'can take damage' is marked but when in painvolume nothing happens and you have to wait 20 seconds before return.

i've noticed in ctf-volcano it's the same, when dropped in lava no return....

you have tips and tricks to make it work?
    thanks!!
    Visit our website unreal-battles.net
    Join the
    European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

I'm pretty sure it should work, Ctf-Volcano mostly has Killvolume Z's so the flag returns, If I'm not mistaken we added support for flags returning with painvolumes (like I used in the lava flood area) I just did a test with bots and the flag returned.
    Did you happen to check in the actual game, or just in the editor? I remember it not working in editor a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by [Epic]Chris.Kay View Post
      I'm pretty sure it should work, Ctf-Volcano mostly has Killvolume Z's so the flag returns, If I'm not mistaken we added support for flags returning with painvolumes (like I used in the lava flood area) I just did a test with bots and the flag returned.
      Did you happen to check in the actual game, or just in the editor? I remember it not working in editor a few months back.
      Hey Chris,
      no offline ingame for me doesnt get returned in Volcano.
      Greets!
      Visit our website unreal-battles.net
      Join the
      European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

Comment

Working...
      X