[UT99 Ports] List of UT99 maps that were ported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I know there is some scaling issues how did you get them to scale?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great to see UT99 maps revived for UT2 (I mean 4), and can add to a few nice mapvoted servers called Mars MonsterHunt (Still updating), & Explosive. Both ofwhich carry some interesting mutators as well.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 10-05-2015, 10:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Scoobydooby View Post
    Awesome work.. Phroxen, i've been curious about this actually.. where to get some of the old maps from? I would like to help with this effort as well, but not sure where to get original 99 and 2k3 maps from..

Edit: Google is my friend. Didn't think it would be so easy to find maps, but seems that it is! Is there a list of maps that have already been ported somewhere??
    Ya, google mostly. You'll eventually fall onto some sites that have a stash of maps/textures like http://ut.fuzzeh.com/UnrealTournament/

If you can't find the maps through google, launch UT99 and join one of the servers that has mapvote. If you're lucky, the map may be listed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome work.. Phroxen, i've been curious about this actually.. where to get some of the old maps from? I would like to help with this effort as well, but not sure where to get original 99 and 2k3 maps from..

Edit: Google is my friend. Didn't think it would be so easy to find maps, but seems that it is! Is there a list of maps that have already been ported somewhere??
    Last edited by Scoobydooby; 09-23-2015, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by chicken- View Post
    You should at least use the high-res texture pack if you're going to convert UT99 maps.
    You don't like the original textures??? ***GASSPPP***

I'll update it to high-res textures next time I update the levels.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You should at least use the high-res texture pack if you're going to convert UT99 maps.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [UT99 Ports] List of UT99 maps that were ported

[UT99 Ports] List of UT99 maps that were ported

Here are some maps I ported over user this map converter tool.

These maps are currently packaged with this Monster Announcer Mutator

CTF-BigBalls

CTF-BoS-Egyptian

CTF-BridgeXL

CTF-EspritCE

CTF-FacingAss

CTF-LavaGiant

CTF-ROARocksFX

CTF-Stadium

CTF-ThornsV2
    Attached Files
Working...