X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by WarpSpasm View Post
    sounds are back now
    Still can't download them... It generates an error whenever I try.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, so we can't use this until UT 4.9, I get that. In the meantime, what exactly is the process for getting content acquired for the normal Unreal Engine Marketplace into Unreal Tournament found in the normal launcher. Yes, it's a noobtactular question, I apoligize.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
    The audio pack seems to have disappeared off the marketplace tonight.
    sounds are back now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks MoxNix, I guess I'll have to wait until the UT editor is updated to 4.9 then.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Loque- View Post
    your answers have been given above
    Yeah... This may be the time for me to get a new pair of glasses.

I did think the newest build was 4.9 already. Is it known when UT will upgrade to 4.9?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    your answers have been given above

"The game editor is only on engine version 4.8 and the Infinity Blade assets are for 4.9"
    wait for the 4.9 unreal editor

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So what are the exact folders you need to copy, and to where?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I still don't fully understand how to import the Infinity Blade assets in Unreal Tournament. I have downloaded the files, and am able to open them in Unreal Engine. I've tried copying the files straight up to the Content folder in Unreal Editor. I can see the folder in the Editor, but not the files within.

So could someone tell me step-by-step what I need to do? I feel really stupid for asking this, but I'm just missing one vital step. Your help is appreciated in advance!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AndyVis View Post
    How can you add the assets from Infinity Blade Fire Lands to the Unreal Tournament Editor? I've tried copying the folder over to "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentEditor\UnrealTournament\Content " but when I try to view them in the editor the folders are all empty. Any suggestions much appreciated guys.
    The game editor is only on engine version 4.8 and the Infinity Blade assets are for 4.9, you'll have to wait until the Game editor goes to using engine 4.9 and then you should be able to import or migrate them to the UT editor.

I ran into this with some demos before, I couldn't use the assets in the game editor until it caught up with the engine version the assets were distributed for.
    Last edited by MoxNix; 09-20-2015, 09:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AndyVis View Post
    How can you add the assets from Infinity Blade Fire Lands to the Unreal Tournament Editor? I've tried copying the folder over to "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentEditor\UnrealTournament\Content " but when I try to view them in the editor the folders are all empty. Any suggestions much appreciated guys.
    I believe you can only "Add to Project" if you are using the GitHub editor, because that way the project would appear in your Library. Since you're using the Launcher Editor (under the Unreal Tournament tab) then you have to export everything you need from the Content Browser and re-import it manually. Someone correct me if this is wrong

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by insomnaut View Post
    I wonder if we are officialy allowed to modify and re-use these assets in our UT levels. The same question applies to UE demos' assets.
    The answer is yes to both questions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Wail View Post
    It's free to use for any project. You'll need to move the assets it into UT, that's about it. Already downloading myself.
    I wonder if we are officialy allowed to modify and re-use these assets in our UT levels. The same question applies to UE demos' assets.

// edit
    Thx, MoxNix. That's great!
    Last edited by insomnaut; 09-12-2015, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by slug View Post
    Did I see a chicken? Please, someone tell me that was a chicken.
    Yeah I think its the only one thats not animated but they said they will be updating anims shortly for models that dont have them, but its a nice looking chicken

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did I see a chicken? Please, someone tell me that was a chicken.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X