The hardly infinite games in Facing worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hardly infinite games in Facing worlds

Hello guys,sry for my english,i am a spanish girl with only 15 years,and today i started to play unreal tournament,and seriously,this game is ****ing amazing,looks really awesome,and i can't wait be part of this community,and i'll upload videos on my youtube channel about this,but well,this is not the reason of this thread.

I searched in the hub and i played in Epic games Europe Beginners,capture the flag in Facing worlds,and,well,We were 0-0 at overtime when 5 minutes later,we won,but,for example,in Titan pass,this is so much fast,i played and we ended 2-3 (lost),and i thought that Someone or epic games can think in mod this map for be more tactic,a tunnel in the inferior part,jumpboots,or something,or change the weapons,looks a duel between quickscopers,well,this was my opinion,sry for my english again,i'll try be better in the future,THANK YOU SO MUCH :3

Well, CTF-Face is a classic map, made for UT even before you were born
    So i think almost all of the old players will be against radical changes on this map.

To be honest, there was an attempt to change classic gameplay on CTF-Face in UT2003, it was called CTF-Face3. But it was just unpopular, so Epic Games returned CTF-FaceClassic in UT2004.

p.s. i got problems with english too, my apologies
    DM-SpaceMiracle

Comment

Facing Worlds... It requires a TON of team coordination to pull off a good game, but as said before: it is a pretty faithful recreation of a classic map from UT. I wouldn't mind seeing a new re-imagining of Face as well as the faithful original in the game at the same time.

Comment

There was that one beautiful thing :

but with that size, it lost some of the charm that normal FW has : >
        My portfolio : krystian.krissart.pl
        My UT map (WIP) : Tropical Tower

Comment

The midfield was obvious much better than in Facing Worlds, but the bases where somewat clunky and oversized :/

Comment

Lets admit it. Facing Worlds is fun but not very well designed map. It's pretty much just the 'classic' status that's keeping it the way it is.
            PLEASE CHECK MY DUEL MAP >> DM-Central <<

Comment

Yeah, you saw the problems, now imagine how it is when 5vs5 pro players enter the map. No-one can move past the spawning area unless they are on teamspeak, have good team coordination with a sniper, carrier and defens, and also know how to manage an Amp + Redeemer properly.

Back in the years when we played we usually had one dedicated player for the sniper, one dedicated player for grabbing armor + running of for the flag, one supporter for him and two spammers in defense/middle.

Although redeemer was not that popular back then, cleaning up the area with him, combined with an amp, would make wonders.

But in the end - no, it's not a good map, it's more of a classic which is fun to play here and there.

Comment

Working...
              X