The hardly infinite games in Facing worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah, you saw the problems, now imagine how it is when 5vs5 pro players enter the map. No-one can move past the spawning area unless they are on teamspeak, have good team coordination with a sniper, carrier and defens, and also know how to manage an Amp + Redeemer properly.

Back in the years when we played we usually had one dedicated player for the sniper, one dedicated player for grabbing armor + running of for the flag, one supporter for him and two spammers in defense/middle.

Although redeemer was not that popular back then, cleaning up the area with him, combined with an amp, would make wonders.

But in the end - no, it's not a good map, it's more of a classic which is fun to play here and there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lets admit it. Facing Worlds is fun but not very well designed map. It's pretty much just the 'classic' status that's keeping it the way it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The midfield was obvious much better than in Facing Worlds, but the bases where somewat clunky and oversized :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There was that one beautiful thing :

but with that size, it lost some of the charm that normal FW has : >

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Facing Worlds... It requires a TON of team coordination to pull off a good game, but as said before: it is a pretty faithful recreation of a classic map from UT. I wouldn't mind seeing a new re-imagining of Face as well as the faithful original in the game at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, CTF-Face is a classic map, made for UT even before you were born
    So i think almost all of the old players will be against radical changes on this map.

To be honest, there was an attempt to change classic gameplay on CTF-Face in UT2003, it was called CTF-Face3. But it was just unpopular, so Epic Games returned CTF-FaceClassic in UT2004.

p.s. i got problems with english too, my apologies

Leave a comment:

• started a topic The hardly infinite games in Facing worlds

The hardly infinite games in Facing worlds

Hello guys,sry for my english,i am a spanish girl with only 15 years,and today i started to play unreal tournament,and seriously,this game is ****ing amazing,looks really awesome,and i can't wait be part of this community,and i'll upload videos on my youtube channel about this,but well,this is not the reason of this thread.

I searched in the hub and i played in Epic games Europe Beginners,capture the flag in Facing worlds,and,well,We were 0-0 at overtime when 5 minutes later,we won,but,for example,in Titan pass,this is so much fast,i played and we ended 2-3 (lost),and i thought that Someone or epic games can think in mod this map for be more tactic,a tunnel in the inferior part,jumpboots,or something,or change the weapons,looks a duel between quickscopers,well,this was my opinion,sry for my english again,i'll try be better in the future,THANK YOU SO MUCH :3
Working...
X