Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deck map in Toxikk

what do you think ?

I think it's a good looking map but unfortunately no one will play it. Too little players in that game.

Comment

It's absolutely beautiful and would suit the visual style of unreal tournament very well, I would love to see this in ut.

Comment

Looks like Mass Effect, not UT.
        DM-Aerowalk| DM-StompingGrounds

Comment

Looks overly shiny and distracting, with blue lights everywhere. Not a good design for visibility, much like their other maps ;( Lets hope Epic can avoid these types of things (like everything about TitanPass so far is just not good for visibility and we've already resorted to playing an old shell version of it)

Comment

Poor toxikk I mean why play a ut ripoff. Wouldn't even call it a clone. I mean ok if epic wasn't making a new one. Why play toxikk when you can just play the real thing. Map looks ok but they wish they used ue4.
            Join the community Facebook page
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

Originally posted by code187 View Post
              Poor toxikk I mean why play a ut ripoff. Wouldn't even call it a clone. I mean ok if epic wasn't making a new one. Why play toxikk when you can just play the real thing. Map looks ok but they wish they used ue4.
              no one in the Toxic does not play. all the servers are empty.))))

Comment

this has to be the most creatively bankrupt game ever

Comment

This is the first time I see one game have map from other franchise offically. Wonder how it plays with all the different weapons.
                  My map: CTF-MarketCrossing (WIP)

Comment

I bought toxikk on my steam. Man I really like movement feels like 2k4 vs ut3, but simply unreal is well.... unreal, I mean weapons and rest.

I don't think anyone will play this game. People preordered it and basically trow their money into dead game, same happened to Project Nex, its dead project atm.

Comment

****, that's a beautiful map.

Comment

i was really impressed by the map from watching the video loved the visual design
                        https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sm.zombieultra

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                          Looks overly shiny and distracting, with blue lights everywhere. Not a good design for visibility, much like their other maps ;( Lets hope Epic can avoid these types of things (like everything about TitanPass so far is just not good for visibility and we've already resorted to playing an old shell version of it)
                          while i don't agree about titanpass (i'm fine with its visibility) i agree that this one would be too distracting.

Comment

Working...
                          X