Converting Static Meshes To BSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting Static Meshes To BSP

Is there still a way to convert static meshes to BSP? Or even a blocking volume to a BSP?
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    Is there still a way to convert static meshes to BSP? Or even a blocking volume to a BSP?
    Not that I know of.

I was looking at this earlier today as I wanted to convert blocking volumes into brushes so I could paint them bright pink.
    Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch Mitchell View Post
      Not that I know of.

I was looking at this earlier today as I wanted to convert blocking volumes into brushes so I could paint them bright pink.

I was also trying to convert blocking volumes to brushes today, I didn't find anything.
      Win 10
      iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Is there still a way to convert static meshes to BSP?
        I wish! If I could have just one feature added to the editor, this would be it. I found it incredibly handy in 2kX for quickly making simple edits to meshes like using vertex editing to stretch it along one axis without making it look odd the way simply scaling the whole mesh along one axis can do or for changing and realigning textures.

Or even a blocking volume to a BSP?
        Nope, or if there is I certainly can't find it and I've looked for it many times.
        Last edited by MoxNix; 01-20-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X