No announcement yet.

HELP! Swarm Agent Fail After Latest Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that problem is fixed... It won't cook! ahh!
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Actually I take it back. While everything says its connected and working, when I actually try to cook a map, it fails to utilize the swarm. On the Agent coordinator I get the following error:

"The program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
      PayBack

Comment

No idea what that file is! I just searched my system and didn't fine it.

Originally posted by PayBack View Post
        Actually I take it back. While everything says its connected and working, when I actually try to cook a map, it fails to utilize the swarm. On the Agent coordinator I get the following error:

"The program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
        Win 10
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Fixed it.

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...-missing-error
          PayBack

Comment

Awesome! Glad you got it working man!

Win 10
            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Hey Just curious cause another issue ive been having with the swarm and this has been a really good thread so far.

Do you have issues with swarm hosts that arent the main UT editor PC that fully utilizing the CPU? So for my second swarm host, I have an AMD FX-6300 which is a 6 core CPU, however the swarm agent will only use 4 of the 6 cores which shows the CPU usage at 67% for the lighting build. Know of any way to get the additional 2 cores working?
              PayBack

Comment

I'm not super tech savvy, So I don't know, but maybe someone else on this thread will.

Hey Just curious cause another issue ive been having with the swarm and this has been a really good thread so far.

Do you have issues with swarm hosts that arent the main UT editor PC that fully utilizing the CPU? So for my second swarm host, I have an AMD FX-6300 which is a 6 core CPU, however the swarm agent will only use 4 of the 6 cores which shows the CPU usage at 67% for the lighting build. Know of any way to get the additional 2 cores working?
                Win 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Turn on the Developer window in setting and then you can set how many cores you want to use. If it still does not use them all there must be a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyNick View Post
                    Turn on the Developer window in setting and then you can set how many cores you want to use. If it still does not use them all there must be a reason.
                    Im not finding that setting, can you be a little more specific please?
                    PayBack

Comment

Im not finding that setting, can you be a little more specific please?

This is a good tutorial on how to set it up. https://iamsparky.wordpress.com/2010...iple-machines/

Comment

Weird I dont have that tab when I open the swarm agent.
                        PayBack

Comment

Got the same problem again after the latest build. Last build it built just fine :/ Even renamed the map to DM-RA and it still fails.
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Working...
                          X