how can you tweak lens flares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can you tweak lens flares?

Can someone shed some light (pun intended) on lens flares? I can see some settings in UE4 documentation but can't see it in the editor. But obviously they can be tweaked, there's orange one in Outpost that can be copied and remains orange.
    PLEASE CHECK MY DUEL MAP >> DM-Central <<

Lens flares are basically the same as a particle system as you can edit them in cascade if you want to make your own. If you want to tweak an existing one (P_LensFlare for example), then you can place one in your level and select it. In the details panel you can tweak settings under Particles. Expand Instance parameters -> 0 and you will see "InstanceColorScaleOverLife". This is a tweakable variable of the particle system/lens flare. Expand Color and you can select any color you want the lens flare to be. Hope that helps.
    -Fn>Metalfist
    ---------------------
    Siege Building | BT-CrashOut | CTF-AsteroidDrill | UT99 Ports&Muts | Nyandeemer | LogoSplash | CTF-Bedrooms2 | Unreal Papercrafts | Unreal Monsters | ChaosUT | UT-SLV: Strangelove | Zunnie's Mug

Comment

ahh, yes. i stopped just one step shy from this. thanks a lot, that sure helps.
      PLEASE CHECK MY DUEL MAP >> DM-Central <<

Comment

Working...
      X