DM-Antales Meshes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Antales Meshes

I don't suppose anyone has the meshes used in DM-Antalus? I think they would fit really well in my new map DM-TwinFalls, I seem to be unable to run 3k3 or 2k4 on my system. If anyone has them or ius able to convert them to FBX for me I will be MOST grateful! Will add you to the credits for the map.
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has the meshes used in DM-Antalus? I think they would fit really well in my new map DM-TwinFalls, I seem to be unable to run 3k3 or 2k4 on my system. If anyone has them or is able to convert them to FBX for me I will be MOST grateful! Will add you to the credits for the map.
    Can't you just convert it without running the game?
    Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

I'm not sure, is there even a converter that can do it on windows 10?

Originally posted by Mitch Mitchell View Post
      Can't you just convert it without running the game?
      Win 10
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
        I'm not sure, is there even a converter that can do it on windows 10?
        Well, I use the convertor and there is a thread about it and my workarounds are in there, but I only use UT3 - but the principles are there.
        Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Thx, Yeah I will check that out and see what I can do

Originally posted by Mitch Mitchell View Post
          Well, I use the convertor and there is a thread about it and my workarounds are in there, but I only use UT3 - but the principles are there.
          Win 10
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Working...
          X