Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Antales Meshes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    DM-Antales Meshes

    I don't suppose anyone has the meshes used in DM-Antalus? I think they would fit really well in my new map DM-TwinFalls, I seem to be unable to run 3k3 or 2k4 on my system. If anyone has them or ius able to convert them to FBX for me I will be MOST grateful! Will add you to the credits for the map.
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

    Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

    #2
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has the meshes used in DM-Antalus? I think they would fit really well in my new map DM-TwinFalls, I seem to be unable to run 3k3 or 2k4 on my system. If anyone has them or is able to convert them to FBX for me I will be MOST grateful! Will add you to the credits for the map.
    Can't you just convert it without running the game?
    Maps:

    DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

    DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

    Comment


      #3
      I'm not sure, is there even a converter that can do it on windows 10?

      Originally posted by Mitch Mitchell View Post
      Can't you just convert it without running the game?
      Win 10
      iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

      Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by effects69 View Post
        I'm not sure, is there even a converter that can do it on windows 10?
        Well, I use the convertor and there is a thread about it and my workarounds are in there, but I only use UT3 - but the principles are there.
        Maps:

        DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

        DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

        Comment


          #5
          Thx, Yeah I will check that out and see what I can do

          Originally posted by Mitch Mitchell View Post
          Well, I use the convertor and there is a thread about it and my workarounds are in there, but I only use UT3 - but the principles are there.
          Win 10
          iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

          Maps:
          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

          Comment

          Working...
          X