CTF-Gauntlet
    CTF-Coret
    CTF-Tutorial

All ut99 would be awesome !!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by platnumspider View Post
    ya I l know i've talked to him..lol
    but ya I just need a umap of basic layout and ill do my thing to it and texture it but that would be cool café. I just don't have the time rt now. so any help is greatly appreciated tx.
    If or when you start please let me know so I can check it off the list....ty.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    would love that if you could just need the bsp layout ill do the rest thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cafe View Post
    I might be able to remake it from scratch if you wanted. But I'd just do it quickly in BSP. If I get around to it, I'll post it here for someone to texture/mesh if interested. Jayo made a really nicely scaled version of it awhile ago, but lost the source assets.
    ya I l know i've talked to him..lol
    but ya I just need a umap of basic layout and ill do my thing to it and texture it but that would be cool café. I just don't have the time rt now. so any help is greatly appreciated tx.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
    Why don't you just grab the UT4Converter and do it yourself?

Grendel has a lot of large geometry meshes you'd have to convert to BSP in the editor for 2k4 first but that's easy to do.
    did you not read the post above it. that said ive tried to port it over with no success. or I would have done that already...tx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I might be able to remake it from scratch if you wanted. But I'd just do it quickly in BSP. If I get around to it, I'll post it here for someone to texture/mesh if interested. Jayo made a really nicely scaled version of it awhile ago, but lost the source assets.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh did I mention if some one would port the ut3 version to ue4 and make a umap for me id be willing to paypale you some cash for your time. thank you
    Why don't you just grab the UT4Converter and do it yourself?

Grendel has a lot of large geometry meshes you'd have to convert to BSP in the editor for 2k4 first but that's easy to do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im looking for CTF-Grendelkeep3 from ut3
    is any one working on this. I had a umap file for it but lost it in a reinstall just need the basic bsp layout nothing else. ive tried to port it over with no success. pm me if you can help me tx
    oh did I mention if some one would port the ut3 version to ue4 and make a umap for me id be willing to paypale you some cash for your time. thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im looking for CTF-Grendelkeep3 from ut3
    is any one working on this. I had a umap file for it but lost it in a reinstall just need the basic bsp layout nothing else. ive tried to port it over with no success. pm me if you can help me tx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We'll need to update these lists

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bcogan View Post
    Will also add my port of DM-Malevolence
    Great, I added you to the list.

Originally posted by bcogan View Post
    Some maps are just fun to play on. Familiarity with a map makes the learning curve for a new game much easier. You can focus on the new mechanics rather than having to learn the intricacies for that specific map.
    Our (SoL) server showcases every 2004 map but the top 10. This is to promo the other 1000 maps, introduce our game type, and insure a longer life span for this 11 year game. At the same time we mix in 99 (100+ maps), Halo (15) and Quake (over 50 maps) for a little nostalgia. We also host a flashback night all summer.

All this is done to promo and keep an old game interesting.

For a new game a little nostalgia is definitely a tool to help introduce everyone to the new movement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ramses View Post
    ...and most important(!)

DM-Gritt
    DM-Flustered
    DM-Subterrane
    DM-Acquisition
    ...?

HazelH, Slainchild, Barballs and Hourences we need you!
    I'll happily bring my Flustered into the new UT
    Will also add my port of DM-Malevolence

Originally posted by ramses View Post
    (if you really want to play the same old maps over and over again)
    Some maps are just fun to play on. Campgrounds, Vertical Vengeance and Longest Yard remain some of my favourite Q3 maps (amongst others). Familiarity with a map makes the learning curve for a new game much easier. You can focus on the new mechanics rather than having to learn the intricacies for that specific map. /m2c
    Last edited by bcogan; 07-01-2014, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by chonglee View Post
    Yesterday I basically finished the first version of DM-Peak, weapons, ammos, armors, playerstarts, basic lighting, layout, so hopefully today I can upload it. I will update this post when it is done.

Update:
    The map is uploaded and the thread is here:
    https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-CLee-(Remake)
    Awesome, looking great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yesterday I basically finished the first version of DM-Peak, weapons, ammos, armors, playerstarts, basic lighting, layout, so hopefully today I can upload it. I will update this post when it is done.

Update:
    The map is uploaded and the thread is here:
    https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-CLee-(Remake)
    Last edited by chonglee; 06-30-2014, 01:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well... we are
    DM-Turbine
    DM-Tempest
    DM-Diesel
    CTF-Anfractuous
    DM-Bonescraper
    CTF-Hosh

...and most important(!)

DM-Gritt
    DM-Flustered
    DM-Subterrane
    DM-Acquisition
    ...?

HazelH, Slainchild, Barballs and Hourences we need you!

(if you really want to play the same old maps over and over again)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X