Finished BSP ports from UT99 and 2k4 Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Found

The requested URL /Unreal Tournament/MapProject/ was not found on this server.

Pls ReUp!

Comment

@ Omgsneakers:

DM-albatross is already called and done in terms of source (full source is here: https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...batross-4-0-PC), i called it, and someone else also went solo instead of pulling resources together... but that's not a reason for you to stop, you can still do it or join/ help others. People ignored me so i am just making my maps for a specific community, or simply for the sake of practice. The end result is the most important thing, not who completes the map but the quality of the map and having a community to enjoy with.
      You are welcome to the contents since it is Epic's IP but in my experience projects with multiple members working together give a better result than individual's

All maps i have previously made will shortly be available (for a specific community);

The ut99/ ut2004 remakes i have made with available source include;
      • DM-Osiris
      • DM-Albatross
      • DM-ArcaneTemple
      • DM-Roughinery
      • DM-KGalleon
      • All of the unreal maps 1998 (50+ maps, full source available, but will be easier when the conversion tool by Xtremexp is complete)

I would like to see a certain amount of consistency with these levels, i feel that more individual(s) maps = more variance = lower quality because the colours/ tones/ styles become inconsistent. That is not good when maps are from a certain game and had a certain look. Re-makes should be faithful and only improved where needed.

- You will not get that without using the original content or re-creating the original content in HD. Both of which i have already done so can save people time, and im sure others have better skills than me in some areas so there insight/ help could have been valuable.

* It still annoys me to this day that people play a different roughinery than mine simply because it was released earlier, despite the performance of mine being better and the visuals being original, but what is even more annoying is people had skills and ideas that could have helped me make that map, because they have higher skill levels at the time, but instead they sit silent.

The competition is meant to be in-game not in development, but i see the opposite atm. Would you like to work together on Albatross?
      Last edited by TKBS; 04-27-2015, 10:42 AM.
      Internet BlackOut in <2 weeks,last chance to request 4 years of Unreal Development(something from every Unreal Engine 50+ maps, chars, weapons, mods, mutators and more).

Comment

Originally posted by bass3 View Post
        Not Found

The requested URL /Unreal Tournament/MapProject/ was not found on this server.

Pls ReUp!
        Bump. Would like an updated link as well, please.
        ON-GOING PROJECTS: DM-BloodCovenant, DM-Campgrounds (Absolute)
        CONTACT & TWITCH: Absolute Discord
        , Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by TKBS View Post
          i am just making my maps ... for the sake of practice
          That's exactly why I was doing it, I was studying the editor. I don't even think it would be finalized.
          Originally posted by TKBS View Post
          Would you like to work together on Albatross?
          Not sure about that. Anyway, as much as I liked the way I did it, I don't have it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by OmgSneakers View Post
            That's exactly why I was doing it, I was studying the editor. I don't even think it would be finalized.

Not sure about that. Anyway, as much as I liked the way I did it, I don't have it anymore.
            what about the autosave or backup? you cant use any of that? ... I don't know as I have not had the need (yet) to use/check into it!
            http://s5.postimg.org/edy9j9ykn/Laam...Forum_Sig1.jpg

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-
            http://s5.postimg.org/qsk8gc8zn/Instagib.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Laambo View Post
              what about the autosave or backup? you cant use any of that? ... I don't know as I have not had the need (yet) to use/check into it!
              Yes, it turns out that Editor autosaves everything. I accidentally stumbled upon all my maps backups, and well... here it is, almost done bsp shell

Comment

Working...
              X