Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] Hello everyone.

Hello everyone,

This is gonna be really fun folks! I am happy to be a part of this pre-alpha opportunity. Anyone else who comes from Unreal/UT/Ut2k3 and such will probably have played some of my content. I go currently go by the handle Xer06siX, previously §ìlvèr§èrpënt. I want to share with you some of my plans for the first level I will develop. I made this before as a prototype level but never released (UT, yr 2002). Here are some of the floor plans.

Something I put together for another game, which looks like its failing. I won't mention which game it is.

It was Intended for a possible CTF mode. Never happened, so I am giving this content to the community.
    Attached Files
    Just Here.

Welcome Xer06siX! Pretty neat looking concept you've posted here and hope to be able to play it someday. Keep it Up!
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

hi! Great that you are making sketches before mapping! Good for figuring out the layout and the idea. Looking forward to your creations.
      For maps and drawings visit: conradjustin.com

Comment

Thanks Dutch, Conrad. I appreciate it. I try to do that before I go ahead with making a map...Most of the time. I have made some of my best content just on the fly and with no plans. I intend to practice both here. I used to make a lot of clan map packs, CTF, DM, Single Player (Unreal, UT SP port.) and such. It's good to be back in Unreal.
        Just Here.

Comment

Working...
        X