Level preview pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I checked Outpost, indeed the only settings that as been change are the "Texture group" and "Mip Gen Setting".

It work fine.

THX for the help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Setting texture group to UI should be the only thing you need to do. I generally import all images as TGA but it doesn't matter too much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ha,

I thought the file would be visible since it was with the other map files! I didn't think of the import process.

So I did import the JPG but what about the texture settings? I assigned the texture group "UI" since the JPG doesn't serve any other purpose.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just to clarify have you imported it or just saved it there? The UT editor won't automatically import stuff. Otherwise I don't know why it wouldn't show up in the content browser.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX for the info.

I'm aware of this section but I have a problem to figure what type of file to use.

I took a pic and put it in the map directory, no matter if I save the file in BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA the content browser don't let me see the files???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Take a stable screenshot, make it 1024x512 in some kind of image editor, import it, open up the world settings and apply to the screenshot setting under level summary:

If you're having difficulty finding the world settings you can find them under the settings cog.
    Last edited by NATO_chrisjm; 12-06-2016, 11:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Level preview pic

Level preview pic

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to add the level preview pic

THX
Working...
X