Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone down to make copies of "GIANT MAPS"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone down to make copies of "GIANT MAPS"?

Hey people, I am polishing up on my skills and planning to start making copies of "GIANT MAPS" (Bedroom, Bar, Kitchen etc.) and would sure like to create a team to work on some maps together.

Anyone interested?

I searched and did not find anyone else suggesting this...

Thanks,

Pat
    "LET'S MAKE SOME GIANT MAP REMAKES"

To be honest, no one plays them right now. There have been several very nice quality rat maps made, but they dont get much attention. Rat maps really only work best in Instagib, which currently suffers from a debilitating low player population.
    PayBack

Comment

Thats a shame, I think I will make one with the new engine anyways, even if it is just academic..

I am thinking about either Kitchen, Bathroom or Bar...

I used to make lots of Tactical Ops levels, a few UT levels and was on the Critical Point Incursion team, rusty as hell but it sounds like fun.

Originally posted by PayBack View Post
      To be honest, no one plays them right now. There have been several very nice quality rat maps made, but they dont get much attention. Rat maps really only work best in Instagib, which currently suffers from a debilitating low player population.

Comment

A remake of CTF-Bedrooms][a from the original UT99 would be welcomed. That was a popular map.
        UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

Yes, It is one of my favorite Giant Maps also Kitchen

Comment

Giant Maps also work best with Invasion and deathmatches with sniper arena, or redeemer arena on.
            Working on DM-Norkeep here and there. Will likely expand it into more of a singleplayer Monster Hunt-style map/Map Pack able to also work as a Deathmatch map, and therefore, an Invasion map.

Working on Project Overkill currently.

Comment

Working...
            X