Unsupported OS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unsupported OS???

I have windows 10 but unable to create anything due to "Unsupported OS". Is there a way to fix this?

Hal

I think you should ask this in the bug report forum.

Anyway, I have Windows 10 and the editor runs with no problems. Sorry, I don't know how to help you.

-Luigi Rapetta
    (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
    Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

"Verify settings" in the launcher.
      Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

play barrle royale

Comment

i have windows 7 i want play its saying me "Unsupported OS"

Comment

i have windows 7 and it doesnt work

Comment

i have windows 10 but i have a 32 bit proseser

Comment

i have windows 7 ultimate but its saying"UNSUPPORTED OS"

Comment

i have a windows 7 but it says unsupported OS so i cant play fortnite do you know how to fix it

Comment

i have windows 10 but it says UNSUPPORTED OS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Comment

You guys probably have 32 bit operating systems. If so, then install a 64 bit os and then it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by anzuof View Post
                        You guys probably have 32 bit operating systems. If so, then install a 64 bit os and then it should work.
                        how do u download this???

Comment

I have MacBook Air and I don't know how to fix it it does not let me play rocket league pls help

Comment

Originally posted by crashdemon View Post
                            I have MacBook Air and I don't know how to fix it it does not let me play rocket league pls help
                            The vast majority of Epic Games are for Windows only. While there are some games that also work on Macs, such as Fortnite, in order to play other games, you'll need to install Windows OS. If your MBA is 2012 or newer, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468 on how to install Windows OS alongside macOS (note that you'll need to bring your own copy of a Windows installer). You'll need to dedicate some space of your hard drive to the other OS, which might be a challenge on a MacBook Air, but if you're successful, you'll be able to reboot to Windows to play games on your current machine.

Comment

Working...
                            X